News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BornThisWay

BornThisWay Profile Photo
Member Name: BornThisWay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Patti Lupone at the Broad in Santa Monica  Oct 20 2013, 02:19:22 PM
OMG, the second show was amazing. Patti seemed so sweet and wholesome. I can't believe she practically invited the entire audience onstage with her to sing back up for Rainbow High. I almost went onstage but I was way too nervous.
Hocus Pocus the Musical  Sep 29 2013, 04:55:07 PM
Maybe they could get Sarah Jessica in the live production and have a side story about how Sarah is slowly turning into a horse.
In 1996, we were raw from all the loss  Sep 24 2013, 12:37:45 AM
CONAries,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer

"Because of the context in which it was reclaimed, queer has sociopolitical connotations, and is often preferred by those who are activists; by those who strongly reject traditional gender identities; by those who reject distinct sexual identities such as gay, lesbian, bisexual, and straight; and by those who see themselves as oppressed by the heteronormativity of the larger culture."

Do a little research before you criticize one's word choice.

Is it worth it to see Evita in Los Angeles?  Sep 6 2013, 08:36:57 PM
Sometimes apologies aren't enough.

Lovebway is the dumbest dipsh!t on this site.

Selling my collection of 250 playbills  Aug 30 2013, 05:27:43 PM
Are you selling the whole thing together? Or specific playbills?
Montego Glover as Leading Player?  Aug 22 2013, 01:12:38 AM
I could see Janelle Monae as an amazing leading player. She has the spunkiness and voice for the role. She has a theatre degree as well so her acting chops are probably pretty decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqmORiHNtN4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGE2EvXevaw

Just got tickets to see Patti and Seth in Santa Monica!!  Aug 22 2013, 12:31:58 AM
I'll be there too. Hopefully you don't bring the KKK.
Need a good musical for All boys school to perform.  Aug 20 2013, 11:53:54 PM
There's always Glory Days.
Oh boy.  Aug 14 2013, 02:20:25 AM
I'm fine with everyone having their own opinion. Racism however, is something I don't stand for.
Oh boy.  Aug 14 2013, 02:11:44 AM
Never listen to lovebway. He/she is a racist, fuked up, spambot.
The Nance To Be Recorded For Live From Lincoln Center  Aug 14 2013, 01:57:48 AM
I was there today and am so happy I was able to be in town to catch this amazing performance. I got there at around 1:15 and was pretty close to the front of the line. I was seated in the orchestra on the left side. I was pretty disappointed in the seats at first however, once the performance started the seats were fine and I was able to see everything onstage. It was awesome seeing all the "famous" people in the crowd. I spotted: Billy Porter, Bobby Moynihan from SNL, Randy Harrison from Queer
The Nance To Be Recorded For Live From Lincoln Center  Aug 12 2013, 06:26:48 PM
Since its first come first serve, how early are you guys getting to the theatre? Do you think 45 mins ahead of time will be good? Too early?
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike  Aug 2 2013, 09:14:07 PM
Guuurl, looks like you just outta luck. I have heard great things about Soul Doctor though.
Characters played by the opposite sex  Aug 2 2013, 03:57:02 AM
I could honestly see Jinkx Monsoon playing all these roles. She is one of the most talented people in show business.
Andrea Martin out all of August  Aug 2 2013, 03:55:19 AM
Umm i see nothing on Telecharge...? Does anybody have anything official stating this?
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike  Jul 30 2013, 02:39:10 PM
How is Julie White in the show?
TKTS or Rush  Jul 20 2013, 06:30:41 PM
Haha I knew somebody was going to say that. Well $100+ is a big deal to me, however the difference between like a $30 or a $60 ticket is not the largest concern.
TKTS or Rush  Jul 20 2013, 06:16:36 PM
I'll be in New York in August and would love to get tickets to Once. I know Once has a rush and is listed quite frequently at the TKTS booths, according to their app. Do you think I'll get better seats if I utilize rush or TKTS? The rush seats aren't in any specific section right, they're just scattered throughout the yet to be sold theatre seats? Money isn't the biggest concern for me either.

Another What Show Should I See Thread  Jul 5 2013, 02:56:51 PM
Wow. That was fast. Thanks!
Another What Show Should I See Thread  Jul 5 2013, 02:54:38 PM
Hey y'all! So I'm going to be going to be in New York from August 12-15th and don't know what show to see. I already have tickets to Pippin. I love all sorts of shows everything from a good ole fashion musical to gritty dark plays. I'm also not opposed to off or off off broadway. I tend to lean towards Sondheim-esque musicals and grimmer Tennessee Williams-esque plays.

I also have a quick Pippin question. I've heard that many of the actors run through the aisles and interact with the a

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You