News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mollyllom

mollyllom Profile Photo
Member Name: mollyllom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince--July 16

HURRAH

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What's the most you've paid for a ticket?
 Jan 23 2006, 04:43:07 PM
I wouldn't pay ten dollars for tickets to Wicked. Insane!
re: Lestat Review: Opening Night
 Jan 9 2006, 05:06:24 PM
My mom went to see Lestat, and she said it was quite campy. Sounds like you guys felt about the same.
Being a bigger fan
 Nov 24 2005, 05:14:35 PM
I went last night with about twenty friends, and only aroud six of them had not seen Rent before or were not familiar with the music at very least. Everyone really liked it. I thought it was amazing, and the only thing I had to critique was that during the second half of Another Day, Mimi is singing up at Roger, and then all of the sudden here are Collins, Angel, and Mark standing behind her singing harmony...it makes sense on stage but it seemed kind of ridiculous on screen.

The audi

re: Thank You, Anthony Rapp
 Nov 24 2005, 02:38:21 AM
yeah, Anthony, you kinda sorta completely rock.
Striking 12
 Nov 17 2005, 10:47:41 AM
Striking 12, a musical by Groovelily, is opening in New York this fall. I strongly recommend it. It's absolutely amazing.
re: New RENT poster...hm...
 Oct 20 2005, 01:02:23 AM
i love it :)
re: Savage/Love by Sam Shepard and Joseph Chaikin
 Sep 13 2005, 03:53:31 PM
BUMP
Savage/Love by Sam Shepard and Joseph Chaikin
 Sep 12 2005, 01:24:04 AM
Has anyone here seen this play? I've just fallen in love with Sam Shepard and read a bunch of his plays and this one is just absolutely ASLKDFASKDFJADS great. If you saw it, how was it staged? Thanks
re: After seeing the RENT movie trailers.....
 Aug 28 2005, 12:48:10 AM
I don't have the money to see it that many times. With the ten buck ticket prices these days...jesus. Still, once that DVD comes out, I'll watch THAT all the time. But in theaters I don't think I'll see more than 3 times if that.
re: Future Overdone High School Musicals
 Aug 15 2005, 09:30:32 PM
Aida--I've seen it now twice in regional youth theater productions without the ethnic castings (Asian Mereb, white Aida) and it doesn't matter, still very good show.

42nd st--my school did it and pulled off the dancing fabulously..I think it's just the same deal with any show of school's directors not really understanding their students' abilities (or lack thereof)

re: RENT on the Today Show
 Aug 3 2005, 11:30:02 PM
oh boy...i'm used to sleeping in late because my summer job doesn't start until 11 AM, and so I am not going to be able to wake up to watch it. I'll just hope one of you good rentheads tapes it and can send me a file :). For those of you attending, have fun!
re: A Cast for a film version of Into the Woods
 Jul 22 2005, 08:37:19 PM
Wicked, I believe they just objected to your use of the word "fag" instead of, you know, actually making a concrete argument.
re: Broadway Tattoos
 Jul 9 2005, 04:07:11 AM
I also wonder about how much it hurts to get a tattoo on the inside of your wrist, as previously questioned. Anyone with experience?
re: About wearing trash bags to BROOKLYN
 Jun 30 2005, 12:25:09 AM
this is so wrong on so many levels
re: About wearing trash bags to BROOKLYN
 Jun 29 2005, 11:44:57 PM
I thought Liam was like 8! He's 14??
re: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG FROM THE BROADWAY MUSIC AL 'Aida'?
 Jun 29 2005, 03:33:12 PM
When I saw it, at the end, they put this marriage thing on her, but it just looked like a giant condom. It was this big dramatic scene and all of my friends and I were laughing our asses off.
re: Sa-DA Ramirez??
 Jun 29 2005, 12:30:45 AM
Lizzy, I'm not! Stupid whiteness....I have no culture.
re: How do you file your cast album Cd's?
 Jun 26 2005, 02:04:50 PM
alphabetical order (normal bands names, and musicals by the show's name)

I was just reading High Fidelity and the guy in the book keeps his records organized chronologically in his life, so he can pull one out and say "oh I got this in the summer of '83, when I was dating so-n-so". I thought it was a cool idea, but I'm way too anal retentive to not have it easily found b/c of the alphabetical order.

re: The worst song from a musical you've ever heard
 Jun 26 2005, 01:15:41 PM
everything from the Music Man. I hate that show so much.
re: Jessica Lange
 Jun 26 2005, 02:25:25 AM
jessica lange --> married to sam shepard--> I <3 sam shepard
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You