News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayplayer

Member Name: broadwayplayer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Which actress do you think will play a great Rose ?
 Jul 18 2007, 04:41:42 PM
in maybe about 25-30 years I think Sutton Foster would be a great momma rose. I think she has the voicce for it and it would be great when she is old enough!
re: My First Time
 Jun 22 2007, 07:31:42 PM
Looks great! I just heard that if you add their myspace to your top 8 you can win free tix to opening night...might as well try to go for free, right?
re: A CHORUS LINE 5th Preview (9/22/06)
 Sep 27 2006, 10:21:39 AM
I too feel this Zach was a little weak. He also felt a little effiminate to me and when he went to go and console Paul's character after the speech i felt he was more into him that he had ever been with Cassie. The whole Cassie/Zach bit I felt looked forced and stale. I saw no spark bewteen them.

I didn't care much for Cassie either. Many people love her. I am not one of them. She just felt mousy to me. I couldn't buy she had that star potential she is suppose to have. I didn't find any

re: Songs For a New World
 May 15 2005, 01:46:12 PM
There's a production of it going up on the 18th of May at the Tribeca Performing Arts Theatre (199 Chambers St). There is 2:00 & 7:30.

Everyone should check it out.

re: B*tch, B*tch, B*tch....the song
 Feb 14 2005, 03:40:37 PM
I really loved "Girls of the Night" from the concept CD. Also, "I Need to Know" was great.
re: The Most Beautiful Musical Theater Songs Ever...
 Jan 10 2005, 01:41:58 AM
"Take me to the World"- Evening Primrose
"You Walk with me"- Full Monty
"Last Night of the World"- Miss Siagon
"High Flying Adored"- Evita
"Sun and Moon"- Miss Siagon
"All I ask of You"- Phantom of the Opera
"If I Loved You"- Carousel
"Till There Was You"- Music Man
"You'll Never Walk Alone"-Carousel
"In the Begining"-Children of Eden
"Come to Your Senses"- Tick. tick...Boom
"For Good"-Wicked
"Cages or Wing"-TTB
"Window to Window"- Naked boys s

re: New Shows and New Revivals?! When?!?
 Jan 5 2005, 02:34:17 AM
I heard they were looking to option the rights to "Mean Girls". Wouldn't that be fetch? haha
re: Overrated Classic Shows
 Jan 5 2005, 02:20:39 AM
While this may not be a "classic" yet, I have no doubt it will be. "The Producers"--I'm sorry, it was totally blown of proportion. It tries way too hard. Even though its one of the most successful shows, it just didn't do it for me.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You