My First Time

NyGuy07
#1My First Time
Posted: 6/22/07 at 6:42pm

Hey guys have you heard of the new show "My First Time"?

Looks pretty interesting, let me know what you think...

www.myfirsttimetheplay.com

Matthewjames Profile Photo
Matthewjames
#2re: My First Time
Posted: 6/22/07 at 7:14pm

I'm interested
It's a very fun premise
I was gonna audition for it a while back
it's nice to see that it's well and going
and at New World Stages of all places

I wish the show well
EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK IT OUT

Once upon a time I used to play with toys, but now I'd rather play around with teenage boys

broadwayplayer
#2re: My First Time
Posted: 6/22/07 at 7:31pm

Looks great! I just heard that if you add their myspace to your top 8 you can win free tix to opening night...might as well try to go for free, right?

curly120
#3re: My First Time
Posted: 6/22/07 at 7:37pm

Such a good idea for a show! The site is really great...I especially loved the jaywalking-ish video that's posted with ordinary people they found on the street. Really funny!

Alterboy07
#4re: My First Time
Posted: 6/22/07 at 7:54pm

The video was great! I can't wait to see the show!

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#5re: My First Time
Posted: 7/10/07 at 7:13am

I hate to bump a thread that was clearly started by a handful of shills, but I didn't want to start a new one.

Has anyone seen this gosh dang show yet? It doesn't look the least bit appealing to me.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

TechEverlasting Profile Photo
TechEverlasting
#6re: My First Post
Posted: 7/10/07 at 8:52am

The thing is, when people come on this board and identify themselves as being involved with a new show that they're trying to promote they generally get a warm reception here, or at least a fair hearing.

Why bother with the ..."Hey, I just joined today, have you guys heard of this cool new show" routine?

"I have got to have some professional music!" - Big Edie
Updated On: 7/10/07 at 08:52 AM

Videos