News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RumTumTugger22

RumTumTugger22 Profile Photo
Member Name: RumTumTugger22
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Gosh it disturbs me to see you, Gaston
Looking so down in the dumps
Ev'ry guy here'd love to be you, Gaston
Even when taking your lumps
There's no man in town as admired as you
You're ev'ryone's favorite guy
Ev'ryone's awed and inspired by you
And it's not very hard to see why
No one's slick as Gaston
No one's quick as Gaston
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's
For there's no man in town half as manly
Perfect, a pure paragon!
You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley
And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on....

I will forever be known as the kid who got beat up onstage.

Much Love

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best BFA Musical Theater Programs
 Mar 8 2009, 07:46:31 PM
The Charleston - My best friend goes to Ithaca as a Drama major and he gave me the run down. Ithaca's BFA MT program is more or less its acting program with the addition of amazing music classes accompanied by amazing dance classes.
re: I Saw West Side Story Today And Hated it
 Mar 8 2009, 07:38:52 PM
I just wanna throw in my two cents about Cavenaugh, since he's been getting a lot of flack lately. Matt Cavenaugh is a phenominal Tony. Vocally he is superb, and he's one of the best actors on Broadway. I'm not knocking Josephina, at all, she is superb as well. But I can't help asking myself, why cast them opposite each other? If that much younger than him, and looks that much older, why cast them opposite each other? ya know what i mean?
Kerrigan Lowdermilk?
 Feb 15 2006, 01:26:15 PM
Has anyone else heard of them. I found them on myspace and i really like their music.

www.kerrigan-lowdermilk.com if anyone is interested.

re: saddest broadway moments
 Feb 15 2006, 01:23:35 PM
I'll Cover You Reprise

Come one people it's only like the most romantic, sweetest and saddest song.

re: Rose pedal effect in BEAUTY & THE BEAST
 Feb 8 2006, 06:50:23 PM
We did it with Magic. But then again we do everything with magic at Hogwarts.
re: Does ALW just need to throw in the towel?
 Feb 8 2006, 06:48:29 PM
I think he should get back with Tim Rice for old times sake...
re: flop musicals?
 Jan 4 2006, 11:34:55 AM
I think Pacific Overatures is a flop in general. I mean I love it and I think it's some of sondheims best work, but the broadway audience doesn't seem to grasp it. A lot of the broadway shows that aren't flops have tourist appeal now a days and why would you go see Pacific Overatures when you can see Wicked...

Another Flop that deserves a lot of credit....Parade.

re: 'Too much jaw'-my vocal director
 Jan 4 2006, 11:26:18 AM
Pratice singing while holding you jaw back. Voice teacher would have to hold my jaw their while I'd do scales. It helps and it definately works. Hang in tehir my jaw clenching budy!
re: 'Songs For A New World' Boston Concert - thoughts???
 Oct 30 2005, 03:56:43 PM

re: How Irrelevant is Theatre?
 Oct 30 2005, 03:45:04 PM
What i think is more sad is the fact that there is a 3rd addition of I love the 80's. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but how much more 80's, 70's and 90's can we handle?
 Oct 25 2005, 10:11:41 PM
I thought JRB's rendition of She Cries was one of the best songs of the night. Just because it sounded so cool.
 Oct 25 2005, 10:04:47 PM
MusicnMath, Leigh Barrett sang Just One Step. She's super cool. I did North Shore's Production of Aida:School Edition and she did a Master class and was wicked cool.

The Steam Train singer I thought was incredible. I originally came into that show thinking they better have someone to hit those notes. And he. Oh boy did he get those notes.

Random Comment: HOW AWESOME WAS THE BREAKDANCER?!?!?!?!

Oct 25 2005, 09:49:12 PM
Oh My that was such a great concert. One of the best experiences of my life. Lauren Kennedy was so nice and Jason Robert Brown was as well. He was really quite funny. I enjoyed his Closer than Ever comment, I live for musical theater humor.
Songs For a New World Benefit in Boston
 Oct 25 2005, 02:52:11 PM
HEy everyody! Last night in Boston there was a Songs for a New World Benefit Concert for the North Shore Music Theater with Jason Robert Brown, Lauren Kennedy and many other talented performers. I was just wondering if anyone else here saw it. I was there and it was spectacular. I just wanted to know what other people thought about it.
re: 'Originating' a Broadway Role
 Sep 24 2005, 05:08:30 PM
Brad Oscar replaced the actor who was Franz Liebkind originally. I forget his name however. But I believe we all na say it was a good choice.
re: SMALLER CAST SHOWS
 Apr 22 2005, 10:31:04 PM
DROOD WOULD BE A GREAT CHOICE, I heard of this fabulous production which was done at a theater workshop summer thing. The kid who played bazzard was amazing.

I think people forgot a musical though.....

SWEENEY EPHING TOOD!!!!!!!!

re: Historical Figures Made into Musicals
 Apr 22 2005, 10:25:05 PM
Lennon Anyone?
re: Best Song Written for a Male
 Feb 26 2005, 05:34:56 PM
I completely agree with
Sililoquy from Carousel
Finishing the Hat from Sunday...

I think Jason Robert Brown writes some great songs for men. Like The first part of "Old red hills of home" from Parade is extremely good. Also Anything from L5Y is insane.

re: Least favorite Broadway show?
 Feb 26 2005, 01:51:28 PM
South Pacific, Good Vibrations, Anything Goes.

trpguyy by "Miz" do you mean Les Mis? The only garbage in that show was the baracade.

re: for THE LAST 5 YEARS fans
 Feb 26 2005, 01:46:45 PM
love that show!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You