News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dancersmom2

dancersmom2 Profile Photo
Member Name: dancersmom2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Reviews
 Nov 28 2023, 10:32:07 PM

Lindsay was back in tonight.

My Fair Lady seating
 Oct 24 2018, 10:59:46 AM

Which choice would be better--Row M, seats 312-313 (on the aisle) or Row D, seats 203-204 (a 2 seat row--what's up with that?)?

Thanks for opinions!

Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
 Jan 15 2018, 10:19:02 AM

Having the same issue as last time.  "Searching--sit tight" since the website opened.  I am not sure what I did wrong.  I was logged in and ready at 9am (Central time), had to put the code in a couple of times before it accepted it and it has been searching ever since.  Frustrating!

re: Stage door questions?
 Jul 6 2009, 11:07:25 AM
1) You spelled your user name wrong.

Perhaps the OP is a fan of Stan "The Man" Musial, a former major league baseball player, for the Cardinals I think.

re: They're Playing Our Song w/ Klein & Arnaz
 May 31 2007, 02:01:53 PM
We saw this a year or two ago when they did it here in Little Rock (believe it or not!) It really was fun. They all seemed to be having a great time, especially Lucie. Her husband, Laurence Luckinbill, has Arkansas ties, so there were lots of family members in the audience. If you are a fan of the show, you'll love even the pared down concert version.
re: One Night Only - The Dreamgirls Love Thread
 Oct 21 2006, 10:57:05 AM
John Garcia saw a rough cut of the film and posted his review

re: They're Playing Our Song
 Aug 27 2006, 04:05:46 PM
I was lucky enough to see Lucie Arnaz and Robert Klein do a concert version last March with Marvin Hamlisch directing our symphony orchestra. Wonderful fun even if they are older now. (Aren't we all??!!). They joked about how their children were babies when the show was first procuced and now are grown and gone. It was a really unique opportunity. I would love to see a full scale production again.
re: Wedding Singer on TODAY TODAY!!!! And other appearances
 Jun 8 2006, 09:59:38 AM
Katie would never have called it a "soundtrack!" LOL
re: Butz to do DRS Tour; Inishmore Star Likely to Take Over
 May 2 2006, 02:17:14 PM
I'm not sure where RentBoy's tour dates come from, but they are definitely different for the BWW list I linked. The only one I am certain of is Dallas. They are selling tickets for that one. I haven't researched any others. Sorry for the confusion.
re: Butz to do DRS Tour; Inishmore Star Likely to Take Over
 May 2 2006, 01:10:29 PM
DRS: Dallas October 3-22

I so want to be there!

re: Mary Poppins Ensemble
 Apr 25 2006, 11:27:58 AM
A very talented young man named Case Dillard learned yesterday he has been cast. I believe it is his first role on Broadway.
re: Wicked witch of the east
 Apr 15 2006, 10:26:41 PM
The OBC recording was done in November 2003 after the show opened at the Gershwin October 30, 2003, so the omission has nothing to do with the SF tryout. I have always heard the reasons were as stated above--too much dialogue and too many spoilers.
re: The Witch's Fate- Into the Woods
 Apr 3 2006, 11:30:49 AM
I'm not sure if this is the book mentioned above, but I found it available on Amazon as well as several copies on eBay.
re: Lucie Arnaz to take on role in DRS
 Mar 23 2006, 02:51:07 AM
Sometimes I am sure my head is full of way too much useless trivia and not enough important facts.
re: Lucie Arnaz to take on role in DRS
 Mar 23 2006, 02:35:22 AM
I think you are right, Rath!

How old is that clipping anyway?

re: Newbie & DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS NEWS
 Mar 22 2006, 01:57:59 PM
She should be great, although Joanna's Ferragamos will be hard to fill. I saw Joanna last week and Lucie in February doing a concert version of They're Playing Our Song with Robert Klein and Marvin Hamlisch. Murial is in good hands.

BTW, any word on who is replacing Greg? Sorry if I have just missed it.

re: NLB in DRS
 Mar 20 2006, 07:39:18 AM
He was in on Friday night (March 17).
re: BCEFA fundraising time!
 Mar 18 2006, 11:40:30 AM
At DRS last night they had signed Playbills for $20, T-shirts($40?), signed character photos, and signed posters($60?). Mylinda did the general anouncement (and was very funny) with Jonathan doing the bit about his photo in character. Then Joanna conducted an auction for a backstage visit and champagne with Jonathan. They wound up adding in all the other merchandise and selling it to the two top bidders, one for $300 and one at $250.

It was a fun way to cap off a great performance.

re: Children of Eden
 Mar 12 2006, 07:30:06 PM
Google is a great help too.

It can really be a wonderful production. Our local rep company did it a little over a year ago.

re: Sho's last performance tonight
 Jan 8 2006, 09:14:01 PM
Michelle gets to take Norbert home. What more could you want?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You