News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pointpark kyle

pointpark kyle Profile Photo
Member Name: pointpark kyle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Non-Equity Hairspray Tour?
 Jul 8 2006, 11:14:22 PM
Is there any official listing of future cities to be visited on the Non-Equity tour of Hairspray?
re: Just came back from seeing Anthony Rapp...
 Mar 29 2006, 12:21:18 AM
Which event was this?
re: Good Vibes For Kyle
 Mar 16 2006, 12:02:28 AM
Hey! I'm on a friend's computer, so I must be short.

I had been asked to prepare "Halloween" and "One Song Glory". When I got there most of the other guys were preparing 16 bar cuts of whatever. I was confused, but I guess they asked certain people for the songs. I'm not sure how many people were seen, but I was thrilled as this was my first NY audition.

In my case, BTCasting called me on Friday inviting me to audition for the Non-Equity Tour. I'm guessing this means that

re: Good Vibes For Kyle
 Mar 15 2006, 11:54:34 AM
Wow...
Thank you all so much for your support. To answer a few questions:

I did get to meet Mr. Telsey at the premiere, but this audition is completely separate from the contest.
I had to pay my own way here. I left Pittsburgh after an insane day of classes and rehearsal at 11:15... arriving in NYC at 8am. I'll be leaving NYC at 3:30am on Thursday and getting back to school at noon.

This is such a dream come true. I can't believe everything that I've been able to do

re: BC/EFA BROADWAY BEARS IV
 Feb 3 2006, 02:51:24 PM
Nice work John!

These bears all look great, I can't wait to hear how it all goes.

~Kyle

re: Kyle's blog about the premiere...
 Dec 13 2005, 06:02:15 PM
Hey all!

Life has been crazy and I'm sorry for the wait. I don't think I can ever thank you enough for giving me that opportunity.

If you guys have any questions or just wanna talk, either post here or IM me @
mister ubercool
or email me @
mister.ubercool@gmail.com

Woo-hoo!!!

~Kyle

PS- Thanks again John for everything!

re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
 Nov 28 2005, 03:10:02 PM
Hey everyone!

I just got back to the world of technology... aargh. As promised, I will post my review (you've all seen it, so I'll give you highlights of the nite).

I hope to post tonite after all my classes. Keep your eye out for it!

TTYL!

~Kyle

re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
 Nov 16 2005, 10:15:24 PM
Well, here we go!

Wax Lion, Corey, and I are heading off to NYC for an amazing adventure!

See some of you there!

~Kyle

Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
 Nov 16 2005, 03:45:00 PM
Wow... I can't believe it's almost here! My internet has been out since Monday, so I have had little/no time to check and respond here.

I will be wearing a sweater from the Nederlander Theatre that they ended up not using in the American production. It is the same style as Mark's but black with maroon... very cool!

I just thought you guys should know that I was very relieved to see Wax Lion arrive safely at my front door this morning, obviously exhausted from his trip. He is

re: Univeristies/Colleges
 Nov 14 2005, 02:47:37 PM
I attend Point Park University in Pittsburgh, PA.

If you have any questions regarding our program please ask. I work in the Conservatory office (actually using my boss' computer right now!) so I have access to tons of information.

~Kyle

re: Wax Lion?
 Nov 7 2005, 03:21:22 PM
Wax Lion, where art thou?
re: Wax Lion?
 Nov 7 2005, 02:58:36 PM
I am still waiting to hear back from Wax Lion following the events of the RENThead Contest. I have no further information that I am allowed to share, but will not betray Wax Lion's trust when I meet him... or her...

Hmm...

~Kyle

re: Mark Scarf Colors Question
 Nov 6 2005, 08:26:33 PM
Hey!

The one I am wearing in the video was made for my birthday by my friend Selena. She used regular yarn and it was her first project, so it's not a tight knit smooth scarf, more rough... but very comfortable.

re: Mark Scarf Colors Question
 Nov 6 2005, 08:22:41 PM
The original scarf is Navy&White...
The one in the movie has been dulled down for the camera to Navy&Gray

There ya go!

~Kyle

re: Rent Costume for Opening Night
 Nov 5 2005, 09:32:41 AM
Hey all...

I, too, am guilty of having fun at movie premieres:
LoTRs - I went as a Hobbit (wearing sandals so I was allowed in)
Star Wars - My friend went as Chewbacca with creature makeup that made him look more like "Teen Wolf" - I wore a red suit and carried around a Yoda puppet I had made - Before the movie started we got the theatre going with Wookie calls, it was nuts!
RENT - I am going to be wearing a sweater of the Mark sort. It is not maroon and blue

re: Rosario on Leno and Conan
 Nov 1 2005, 12:13:46 AM
Yay Rosario!!!
re: RENT premiere?
 Oct 29 2005, 11:41:26 PM
I will let you know as soon as I am told what time to be expected. I am so excited to meet some of you hopefully!

~Kyle

Oct 29 2005, 10:02:54 PM
I'm still awaiting definite times and such. I expect an update this week.

Another HUGE Thank You to everyone for their support. I guarantee I will post as soon as I am able. I'm trying to get my video camera cleared for use on the carpet and at the afterparty.

WOO-HOO!!!

~Kyle

Oct 29 2005, 09:48:59 PM
Hey guys!

I have been in touch with SONY and there is definitely a "Red Carpet". The cast and celebrity guests will use it, and I will also get to make the walk! They also expressed the importance of security, so they expect to have people there.

IN CONCLUSION...
As far as I know, GET THERE! Hopefully you'll catch a glimpse of the cast and everyone. Say "Hi" if you see me!

Thanks!
~Kyle

re: Happy birthday, Anthony Rapp!!
 Oct 26 2005, 03:44:15 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANTHONY!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You