News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bird7887

Member Name: Bird7887
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Favorite Show You've Never Seen
 Jan 22 2005, 09:13:24 PM
Rent
Wicked
The Wild Party
Tick Tick...Boom!

re: NYU Tisch Summer Drama Program
 Jan 22 2005, 09:09:31 PM
You should try out forthe Broadway Theatre Project. It's $4000 less and you are with many broadway pros and ppl that are on broadway and everyone ive talked to loved it. if you have any questions im me at Bird7887@aol.com, or go on the website broadwaytheatreproject.com
re: Worst show you saw last year?
 Jan 21 2005, 09:42:20 PM
Worst show I saw last year was Beauty and the Beast starring Christy Romano from Disney..it was terrible..her vocals were okay but she went very flat often and it almost sounded like 2 voices but her acting was good. There were many flaws in the show though, the dancing spoon came out without a spoon on and the beast transformed with his mask lying on the stage...I saw Aida the night b4 starring Deborah Cox and it was amazing so that made Beauty look even worse.
re: BTP Audition Help
 Jan 17 2005, 03:50:35 PM
any good monologue ideas? please include links...
re: 2005 High School Musicals Across the USA
 Jan 17 2005, 03:39:52 PM
My school is also doing Funny Girl
re: 2005 High School Musicals Across the USA
 Jan 17 2005, 03:38:34 PM
my school had the some problem last year when we did Les Miz, they made us make our show a few weeks earlier b4 the traveling company was there
BTP Audition Help
 Jan 17 2005, 03:26:52 PM
I have an audition for the Broadway Theatre Project on January 30th and I need 16 bars of an audition song. I know a lot of music but need some ideas. I'm a baritone, if you have any good ideas please help me. and I also would like any songs that you would consider "show stopping" baritone songs. Thanks so much
re: Aida auditions
 Jan 17 2005, 03:03:22 PM
Be different and make yourself distinctive so he and the judges (if there are any) remember your performance. "Every Story.." is good but expected b/c it's from the show. Find a belty song that you haven't heard that anyone is doing and work on that. Look at "The Wild Party" there are big belty songs and soothing ones also that might be of some help b/c Amneris has huge songs like "My Strongest Suit" but also slow emotional ones like "I Know the Truth" just an idea. Good luck..when are your
 Jan 16 2005, 06:01:14 PM
Huge Aida fan, lol sorry bout that
 Jan 15 2005, 04:51:39 PM
Hey, I'm also in high school in Palm Beach, Florida, and we are doing Aida next year (2006) for our spring musical. I'm a huge Aida and know very much about the show, please instant message me and I will give you some pointers for auditioning for Amneris. She is a belter, so if you can't belt then you are screwed. Why would your teacher make mereb a girl? that is just dumb. Well IM me my s/n is BIRD7887@aol.com. I'd love to help u with this
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You