News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadway333

Member Name: broadway333
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Things I Learned From Broadway Shows
 Feb 2 2005, 11:45:33 PM
A hillside is no place to raise cows.

Batboy

re: I usually hate it when people do this....
 Feb 2 2005, 11:41:45 PM
how about "What More Do I Need?" from Saturday Night. This Sondheim show is not that well known, but the song is known for being heart felt and still funny. It's a reall show stopper!
re: seeking help on college auditions
 Jan 20 2005, 09:10:14 PM
I am applying to NYU, Carnegie Mellon, Emerson, and Boston Conservatory. were are you applying? Oh and thank you for the suggestion, i will check it out.
re: 2005 High School Musicals Across the USA
 Jan 20 2005, 01:43:03 AM
We just finished The Mouse That Roared, which turned out very well and was well recieved by the judges of the CETA festival.

Now were are in our second week of rehersing Into The Woods. I am Jack's Mother, and the show is really going to be awsome. But it is a huge undertaking for any high school to do.

seeking help on college auditions
 Jan 20 2005, 01:39:12 AM
Hi,
I have never posted here before, but I was wondering if anyone has a some good ideas for college audition contrasting songs. I need an up-tempo that is after 1950 and a ballad that is before 1950. I am looking for contrasting monologues. THank you if you so much for any help you can give.

I am a mezzo, but I have a very wide range. I sing a strong mix up to a high F sharp and I sing down to about a D below middle C.

I am becoming desperate for anything.

Raquel

Musical Theater college auditions...HELP
 Jan 18 2005, 12:48:17 AM
Hi,
I have never posted here before, but I was wondering if anyone has a some good ideas for college audition contrasting songs. I need an up-tempo that is after 1950 and a ballad that is before 1950. I am looking for contrasting monologues. THank you if you so much for any help you can give.

Good idea! I am a mezzo, but I have a very wide range. I sing a strong mix up to a high F sharp and I sing down to about a D below middle C.

Raquel

college songs
 Jan 18 2005, 12:47:24 AM
Hi,

Raquel

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You