News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BeautifullyTragic

BeautifullyTragic Profile Photo
Member Name: BeautifullyTragic
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: SPRING AWAKENING in Teen Vogue
 Dec 31 2006, 11:36:10 AM
oh, and maria sharpova is on the cover.
re: SPRING AWAKENING in Teen Vogue
 Dec 31 2006, 11:34:26 AM
all that the article discusses is its "rock/pop score, a cast nearly all in their teens, and provocative subject matter that inclues abortion, suicide, and abuse" - it's definatly trying to appeal to a more mainstream "rent" fanbase.
re: Les Mis Stage Door...
 Dec 31 2006, 11:20:22 AM
I was at Les Mis yesterday for the Saturday 2:00 performance, and waited at the stage door afterwards. The entire cast came out to sign autographs and take pictures except for Alexander and Daphne. Oh, and Aaron was still out on leave- Drew Sarich was the role of Enjolras during the performance I saw. But he came out and was very nice at the stage door as well.

Hope that helped!

re: RENT: appropriate for kids?
 Nov 20 2005, 01:25:12 PM

I saw Rent at 12, mostly because my mom didn't know anything about Broadway and found out that Joey Fatone was in Rent. I didn't really understand a whole lot of what was going on, and after it was over they had to explain some of the smaller points to me, I understood the general themes presented. And from it I branched off into loving other musicals too. But there is some stuff that probably isn't the best thing for 12 years to see. I wasn't sheltered when I was little, and some of th

re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Nov 11 2005, 11:03:55 PM

-I think that the Producers was perhaps the most boring thing I've ever since on stage. I felt the material was delievered like they were waiting for the laughs, which they got, but I found it completely lacking in humor and wit.

-I hate it when people stereotype every teenage girl who likes Wicked as a teen fan girl and totally disreguard their opinions. We're not all idiots.

-I've seen Wicked three times, and I find nothing wrong with stating this fact.

re: RENT Soundtrack - 8 Collectors Edition Covers
 Sep 25 2005, 01:39:33 PM

I'm all about gettin' me some TFT.

re: Musicals Ringtones
 Aug 6 2005, 12:20:43 AM

Okay, so has it been figured out, for the people who don't have the option of "going" to the url when they get text messages, how to get the ringer on my phone? I made myself a seasons of love ringtone and would love to make all my friends jealous when they hear it.

re: Musicals Ringtones
 Jul 22 2005, 12:50:50 AM
SFJPS, where did you get ringtones for Verizon phones? I can never find any.
re: Bad Audience Behavior
 Jul 20 2005, 11:57:55 PM
Okay, so I have two stories, both about Philadelphia audiences.

-When a tour of Mamma Mia stopped by about three years ago, a group of four of my friends went to see it. We sit down and the woman in the row in front of us turns around and starts smiling like a fool at us. She stutters out that her name is Wanda, her companion is Ted, and she is taking him out for his birthday and wants to embarass him. Her breath wreaked of alcohol, but as the show was starting, we couldn't say anyt

re: red carpet tony video
 Jun 5 2005, 07:48:34 PM

So now do we just chill for 15 minutes? I think they could have done that somewhat differently?

I totally agree Shbrt.

Jun 5 2005, 07:31:29 PM
Look at that amazing dress.
 Jun 5 2005, 07:12:50 PM

Thank the lord.

Jun 5 2005, 07:10:55 PM

This is making me want to commit suicide.

Jun 5 2005, 07:08:07 PM
Anyone else getting a horrible buzzing sound instead of the people's voices?
 Jun 5 2005, 07:05:21 PM

What do you want to bet that all those girlish screams in the backround are for Idina?

re: Idina on Kevin Hill Dates
 May 18 2005, 10:02:27 PM

That was so sad. I loved it. I've only been a watcher the past two weeks, but I think I'm hooked for next season. I mean, he has to get Sarah back somehow right? Isn't that the whole plot of the show?

I hope so. =/

re: Sweet Charity playbills
 May 3 2005, 08:26:58 PM
Here is the playbill in black and white...i went 2 days ago.

re: Why are teenage girls obsessed with WICKED?
 Apr 20 2005, 05:53:03 PM

Are you asking this in earnest? Because I think I may offer some insight into this, if it hasn't been heard before. If this was just a post to poke fun at "teenfangirls", I'm sorry I answered truthfully.

I am a teenage girl. I'm 16 years old. Rent was my first Broadway show, Wicked was my second. Since I have made a conscience effort to educate myself in all aspects of Broadway. I ackowledge that Wicked is not a wonderful show, and this does not bother me. And hopefully by putti

re: Rodgers and Hammerstien's Cinderella with Brandy
 Apr 3 2005, 10:41:36 PM

I watched that on Disney tonight. It took me back to the days of my childhood. I really enjoyed the song between Bernadette and Brandi and the stepsisters after the ball. That's my favorite one.

re: How 'bout an audition song for someone who cant sing??
 Apr 1 2005, 03:36:19 PM

I personally relate to this, and my drama teacher told me to sing "Bushel and a Peck" from Guys and Dolls, because it proves you can do an accent and has personality. I don't know if this is valuable advice, but I took it, and made it into the show. Hope it helps!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You