News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaybrent

bwaybrent Profile Photo
Member Name: bwaybrent
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Chicago Actress Hollis Resnik Has Passed Away
 Apr 18 2022, 05:26:30 PM

I just read this on Alexandra Billing‘s Facebook page. I’m in shock. I was just watching her “I’m Still Here” on YouTube last week. Sunset Boulevard was the last show I saw before COVID shut everything down. This is such a devastating and unbelievable loss to Chicago theatre.

Mrs. Doubtfire - Seattle Pre-Broadway Thoughts
 Dec 4 2019, 12:36:12 AM
A few press photos I found, giving us a glance at the family and the set.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5laF2Qnu8c/?igshid=1o7waax96gpqg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5o0yLOHgGG/?igshid=198l1t0pmxzpw

Mean Girls Cast Replacements
 Nov 30 2019, 04:16:38 PM

JustinLovesSideShow said: "Jen is leaving next week any guess on who’s replacing?"

How I would love to see Ana Gasteyer take over, even if just for a brief celebrity stunt casting situation.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
 Sep 30 2019, 02:55:34 PM

James Kerrigan2 said: "How long is Hannah and Ginna Claire's contract? Will they leave in January with Nancy Opel?"

Hannah left a comment on Alexandra Billing’s IG saying how excited she was for her to be joining the cast. I know that’s pretty general, but I read it as she was excited to be working with her when Nancy Opel departs.

Beetlejuice Lydia Levitating Trick
 Jun 17 2019, 09:25:28 PM

logan2 said: "Since someone brought up Into the Woods, how did Bernadette do the quick change from old crone to beautiful? Was she wearing a mask?"

I believe Bernadette’s witch makeup on actual Broadway wasn’t as intricate as it was for the PBS recording, making it easier and faster to run off stage and do a quick change while a body double took her place on stage with a hood up in the ugly witch garb. 

FOSSE/VERDON
 Apr 17 2019, 05:10:56 PM

The makeup department deserves an Emmy just for the fake teeth on Michelle Williams alone.

DEE ROSCIOLI IN "THE CHER SHOW", IS SHE BETTER THAN BLOCK IS?
 Mar 2 2019, 06:09:51 PM
I personally think she would make a better “Lady” but she has yet to go on. Aléna Watters has been taking over it seems.
 Feb 26 2019, 08:38:51 PM

LesWickedly said: "Solea Pfeiffer ticks all those boxes and would be fantastic. "

Oh. Oh yes. This. Yes.

Mean Girls Cast Replacements
 Feb 22 2019, 05:09:10 PM
If Barrett announces she’s leaving, I would love to see Mary Kate Morrissey take over for her. I read that on another thread somewhere and I can’t get that casting out of my head.
 Jan 25 2019, 10:20:07 PM

anislander said: "The new Glinda starts 4/9. The actress has played the role before. "

GinnaClaire Mason? 

Perfect casting for a revival that never has happened
 Jan 20 2019, 01:40:20 PM
Colella in Fun Home.
Hocus Pocus dream cast?
 Jan 20 2019, 04:07:41 AM

I’ve always thought Annaleigh Ashford would make a great Sarah. Now I’m wide awake with insomnia at 3am dream casting dream shows (as one does) and I’m thinking Jennifer Simard would make an excellent Winnie. Maybe Bonnie Milligan for Mary?

Sunset boulevard movie 2020
 Jan 19 2019, 06:01:28 PM

Stanton3 said: "Last Summer I edited together a DVD of the show from the original staging! It took years to collect this footage. It is composed of professional footage I could getand the bestamateur footage. I did this because I enjoyed the show and for not being a professional editor I think I did a great job. I never edited anything before. I made this DVD because if a film is never made people can still see Glenn Close iconic performance! "

I really thought a

Coleen Sexton and Jane Pfitsch in DEH tour
 Jan 18 2019, 05:25:22 PM
Has anyone heard if either have gone on yet? If so, did anyone hear reviews?
verbal abuse
 Jan 11 2019, 09:41:42 PM
Im sorry you went through the trouble of creating an account today just to post this
Awful experience at Dear Evan Hansen last night
 Jan 11 2019, 05:35:42 PM
Yeah...no
Stephanie J. Block OUT of Cher Show
 Dec 12 2018, 03:45:12 PM

SJB out again today as well. Dee’s on for both shows.

Times Square Pod Hotel
 Dec 11 2018, 10:36:06 PM

I haven’t stayed at the Times Square location but I stayed at the Pod 39 last month on 39th and 3rd and thoroughly enjoyed my two night stay. The room was small but had everything I needed. Exactly as advertised.

THE CHER SHOW Previews
 Nov 29 2018, 12:30:25 PM
New interview with the cast and some clips of the Broadway production. Looks so much different than Chicago!

https://www.today.com/video/inside-the-fabulous-cher-show-on-broadway-1383666243571

THE CHER SHOW Previews
 Nov 25 2018, 05:01:31 PM

Is that whole concept of Star Cher playing a fairy godmother to Babe still happen in the beginning of the show? It felt clunky the few times I saw it in Chicago.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You