News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ey3cue

Member Name: ey3cue
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: BKLYN matinee cancelled today....
 Feb 19 2005, 08:53:48 PM
Hahaha, you guys are so funny picking on poor Brooklyn, because it doesn't have flashy special effects or stuffed full of high paying actors. The music is good, the entire cast has talent (which is very hard to find) and it doesn't have cheesey gimmicks pulling the show (*coughavenueqcough*). I'm sick of all these shows inspired by old musicians like Moving out and All Shook Up, and straight comedies flooding the scene. Oh and let me say Monthy Python is not funny, never was and never will be, a
re: JAI RODRIGUEZ XPOSED
 Feb 1 2005, 07:36:22 AM
Hehe, he's from my hometown. He was friend's with my sister. I just thought I'd say that.
re: Revising Wicked
 Jan 31 2005, 05:15:47 AM
I don't think many of these ideas are possible. They had to squeeze this huge story into a couple of hours and it was dumbed down in the process. The also needed to appeal to the masses and a dark, dreary storyline just doesn't have the same pull. They had to drag in a few stereotypes because most of us don't have the intellectual understanding to disassemble a multidimensional character who expresses an array of emotions like normal human beings. Oh, and of course we can't forget to make the en
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You