News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MerebLookin4U

MerebLookin4U Profile Photo
Member Name: MerebLookin4U
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Early Predictions - 2006 Tony Nominees
 Feb 13 2006, 04:27:42 PM
I just want to know where ALL SHOOK UP is on the list?! huh?
re: UArts in Philly
 Feb 13 2006, 04:25:16 PM
WOO HOO! Another UARTS lad go for it. I went there. Musical Theatre. We can talk. Email me But also, a lovely girl named TALLIA BRINSON (last year's Mimi on NetWorks Nat'l Tour) went there and seriously just graduated and got the tour. Can't wait to see her one day on Broadway.
re: UArts in Philly
 Feb 13 2006, 04:25:15 PM
WOO HOO! Another UARTS lad go for it. I went there. Musical Theatre. We can talk. Email me But also, a lovely girl named TALLIA BRINSON (last year's Mimi on NetWorks Nat'l Tour) went there and seriously just graduated and got the tour. Can't wait to see her one day on Broadway.
re: RENT Tour Question
 Feb 13 2006, 04:22:32 PM
YES
re: Broadways new blood...
 Feb 13 2006, 04:21:50 PM
1) I agree... the KING notice the words K.I.N.G. should'nt leave its theatre--- but I guess for reasons beyond anyone's control- "The Prideland" will be moving... :::bummer:::
2) Can't wait for Billy Elliot and also very interested in this Poppin Mary thing they want to do
3) Keep Sweeney (gotta love Patti) and Q (ur a NUT, they give me a reason to WANT to put on Sesame Street again and learn my ABCs)
4) ROCK YOU is a Vegas show. It would be nice

re: Rent Non-Equity Tour
 Feb 13 2006, 04:07:18 PM
TALLIA BRINSON 2004-2005 Mimi, was definately one of the best if not the best I have seen in years. With a knockout body, and chocolate skin and a voice that rocked, was sultry, riffs that were impecable (close to Saycon in WICKED) that could make any dude wanna drop trow, strap on a raincoat and get to business.

Hehe....

I'm sure this year's tour with thoroughly be fun and ready to spread some love nationwide as the movie did much justice to a long awaited cause. "MEASURE

re: Good scat examples?
 Feb 13 2006, 03:57:20 PM
Off the norm, the best scatting I've heard around in the entertainment industry comes from a young lad named JASON MRAZ. Albums: Waiting For My Rocket To Come and his most recent one MR. A-Z. Definately check some of his stuff out. Besides the fact that he has a voice that is a gift from God and can hang with Adam, Cheyenne, Norbert, and John Barrowman (along with some Marty Thomas notes), his eclectic smooth style is something to be fathomed. Broadway will have to wait and be in delight whe
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You