News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for uvegotcooties

uvegotcooties Profile Photo
Member Name: uvegotcooties
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SUPERMAN
 Feb 13 2005, 05:00:12 AM
Who would be cast today if "It's a Bird.." was revived? I think it would be a lot of the younger talent, and someone would have to redo it to make Mex Mencken into Lex Luthor. But here's a few:

Max: Nathan Lane (It would be cool to see him as a villain)
Lois Lane: Jenna Leigh Green or Eden Espinosa
Sydney: Laura Bell Bundy

But who as SUPERMAN? I mean think about it... Cheyenne? Is he tall enough? Chris Sieber?

20 Questions
 Feb 10 2005, 10:52:36 AM

1. Age: 24

3. Favorite Broadway (or other) musical: On: Avenue Q, Past Winners include: Nine, Candide and Smile

4. Favorite Broadway (or other) straight play: Noises Off

5. Worst Broadway (or other) Musical: That would be Good Vibrations.

6. Worst Broadway straight (or other) play: The Musical/Play Hybrid of Crud Imaginary Friends

7. Favorite Musical movie: From Justin To Kelly (Kidding), ummm, meet Me in St. Louis? Newsies?

8. Worst Mu

Baritone Up Tempos
 Feb 10 2005, 03:28:54 AM
A Sword and A Rose and A Cape - Carnival
In Praise Of Women - A Little Night Music
My Rules - Goodbye Girl
They Couldnt Compare To You - Out Of This World
Ballad Of A Social Director - Wish You Were Here
Progress Is The Root Of All Evil - Li' Abner (Its dated though)
Heil Myself - The Producers
Betrayed - The Producers
Dentist - Little Shop
Gotta Be Sincere - Bye Bye Birdie
What Is It About Her? - Wild Party (over done though, and some would say it's a bal

The Gays on The Broadway
 Feb 10 2005, 03:20:52 AM
I agree... but read my post through next time and you'll see I never refer to any type of behavior as gay... "forward and flamboyant" and "dance and twirl", and so forth... but never as "acting gay." I do refer to gay actors, and for gay actors I'll change it to make it inclusive and say actors who choose to act like girls... aka... effeminate.

Making sure an actor does their job every night, and does it right, is a lot harder then you think (be it Madonna poses or Farting.)

Fav Cut Songs
 Feb 10 2005, 02:54:58 AM
Bang! - A Little Night Music (its in Putting it Together)
Yuck - Grease
Natalie - Brooklyn
Tell A Little Lie - Smile
Mamma's Talking Soft - Gypsy
Plain Jane Fat Ass - Bare
Boom, Crunch - Into The Woods
Belle, The Sleeping Car - Starlight Express
No Girls Toy - Raggedy Ann (random, I know)

The Gays on The Broadway
 Feb 10 2005, 02:47:14 AM
New here, but here is my two cents on the whole situation:

Who's fault is it that none of the boys up on stage have the ability to act like men? I took my friend to see Hairspray, and Mamma Mia recently and she walked out and said she loved both but had no clue why all the boys were acting like girls (and at one point a certain chorus boy in Mamma Mia, kept posing ala Madonna and he didnt think anyone was watching... tragic.

And that begs the question... how does a casting dire

re: Have you ever seen broadway stars just walking around New York?
 Feb 7 2005, 11:35:22 PM
Hi, new to the board, thought I'd chime in. Actually, just tonight I saw Jenna Leigh Green walking down 42nd street looking disheveled, but still pretty. I miss her in Bare. She was good on Sabrina. Maybe she was coming from rehearsal for the Wicked tour which I can't wait to see her in.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You