News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JMT314

JMT314 Profile Photo
Member Name: JMT314
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bat Boy Sheet Music
 Mar 7 2005, 09:25:36 PM
Hey everyone!!! I was just wondering if anyone has the sheet music to "Comfort and Joy" from Bat Boy, or any of the male song and or solos from the show. I need them for an audition. Feel free to email me or just reply back. Thank you very much. I hope to hear from somebody.
Revival Question
 Feb 23 2005, 01:01:15 AM
Amazing show! I can't wait for 2006!!!
re: Brian Wilson sees 'Good Vibrations'
 Feb 23 2005, 12:53:28 AM
"Good Vibrations"? Wait a minute I thought that show closed yesterday. Yuk Yuk Yuk
re: Tonys 2005
 Feb 23 2005, 12:44:46 AM
There are some good musicals out on Broadway this year. Yet, I believe that the four heavy weights are DRS, Spamalot, Spelling Bee (if they transfer) if not then Little Women, and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (I think Raul is going to shine in that show, he keeps getting better and better). It's going to be a close one but I think DRS is going to get the upset with both Leading Man (w/ Norbert) and Best Musical this year. But with all the hipe and stardom Spamalot could easily pull away with the best
re: Spelling Bee transfer a rumor?
 Feb 23 2005, 12:25:20 AM
I'm not sure if the "rumor" is true or not, but either way I sure hope Spelling Bee either gets a chance to transfer or transfers soon. I heard the show is amazing.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You