News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for actorgirl_21

actorgirl_21 Profile Photo
Member Name: actorgirl_21
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Currently Listening to?
 Mar 7 2005, 10:22:44 PM
I've been having a Jason Robert Brown marathon.... first parade, then songs for a new world and now the last five years....
re: Your First Theater Experience
 Mar 7 2005, 10:09:37 PM
The first I ever saw was Rent, I was 17...
The first show I was in was Joseph, I was in the children's chorus when I was 9

re: New York Question
 Mar 7 2005, 04:44:47 PM
Last time I was in NYC I saw Avenue Q, La Cage, and Brooklyn. I really enjoyed all three for very different reasons. Another couple to check out I saw pre-broadway in chicago are Spamalot and All shook up. Spamalot was hilarious!
re: Kelly Osborne in Hairspray?
 Mar 7 2005, 04:38:21 PM
well thanks for the article... it was helpful and I can go tell my friend she was wrong... I'm sorry to offend you mr. tuttle for asking a question that yes I was serious about. I'll definitely check the search engine before even dreaming of posting a simple question next time. Gawwwwd! With veteran members of this board so hostile, new members are going to be afraid to post....
Kelly Osborne in Hairspray?
 Mar 7 2005, 04:23:01 PM
I heard a rumor this weekend that Kelly Osborne has been cast as Tracey in Hairspray... does anyone know anything about this? Is it completely false? If it is true will she be in New York, or is it a tour.... I don't know how I feel about her in this role if it is the truth.... I'm pretty sure I would hate it!

re: Rose's Turn
 Mar 7 2005, 03:20:58 PM
Playing Mamma Rose in Gypsy is one of the major reasons I'm looking forward to getting older....I love that song and the monologue before it!
re: You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
 Feb 27 2005, 04:48:48 PM
I'm a little late but I just had to share in my enthusiasm for YGMCB! I directed the show two years ago and fell completely in love with it. It's witty and intelligent and just plain fun. What makes the show so unique is that it appears on the surface to be aimed for a younger audience, but scratch off the top layer and it has very adult themes, (exactly the way Charles Schulz intended the comic strip to be!) After I directed the show I had been wanting more than anything to play the part of
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You