News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jekyll&Hyde

Jekyll&Hyde Profile Photo
Member Name: Jekyll&Hyde
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'Piazza' article in USA Today 06/15/06
 Jun 15 2006, 11:37:02 AM
Hey Guys!I'm dying to see this, but I live in Ireland!Do u you it will be released on DVD possibly? Thanks
re: Just bought our Mary Poppins Tickets
 May 21 2006, 05:59:53 PM
Hey Guys!Aw the show is amazin, I went last month again in London
I love You Because
 Mar 12 2006, 03:07:39 PM
Hey Guys, was wondering does anyone know whether there are plans for a cast recording of the show?
re: Scairest Moment in a Musical
 Nov 29 2005, 06:32:47 PM
It's not a musical, but The Woman In Black on the West End, was the scariest thing I've ever seen, I've been to see it about three times now, and i suggested we go see it with our school and My drama teachers were in tears with fear.
re: The Light In The Piazza
 Nov 13 2005, 12:05:30 PM
Thanks
re: Most Exciting Numbers/Moments From A Musical?
 Nov 13 2005, 10:38:32 AM
Act One Finale Of Billy Elliot, It was breathtaking
The Light In The Piazza
 Nov 13 2005, 10:07:09 AM
Hey, does anyone know if The sheet music is available for this show?
Thanks

re: Mary Poppins Arrives on Broadway Oct 2006, Lion King Moves to Minskoff June 2006
 Nov 10 2005, 05:39:08 PM
Saw this show last week, I'm not a huge mary poppins fan, but the show was awesome and I am now
re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
 Mar 7 2005, 06:14:43 PM
AW CLASS!IM DYING TO GET IT!LOVE 'GIRLS OF THE NIGHT' CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEADM HAVE TO HEAR IT AGAIN, I WENT AGAIN 2 SEE THE SHOW IT WAS THAT GOOD, DO YOU KNOW ANYWHERE WERE I CAN HEAR THE SONGS?IM NOT GONNA BE ABLE 2 GET THE CD 4 A WHILE.
Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
 Mar 7 2005, 05:17:50 PM
Hey, I live in Ireland and recently saw the Uk tour of jekll and Hyde, it was amazing and im desperately seeking the song, 'girls of the night!'I have the broadway recording but it doesnt have it. Im planning to buy the album as soon as I can,because its not available here, but if anyone can helo a fellow musical fanatic, im at freak_not_that_kind@hotmail.com
Thanx soo much
Andy

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You