pixeltracker

Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording

Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording

Jekyll&Hyde Profile Photo
Jekyll&Hyde
#0Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 5:17pm

Hey, I live in Ireland and recently saw the Uk tour of jekll and Hyde, it was amazing and im desperately seeking the song, 'girls of the night!'I have the broadway recording but it doesnt have it. Im planning to buy the album as soon as I can,because its not available here, but if anyone can helo a fellow musical fanatic, im at freak_not_that_kind@hotmail.com
Thanx soo much
Andy Updated On: 3/7/05 at 05:17 PM

BSoBW2
#1re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 6:10pm

I just got it!

I love both recordings!

Jekyll&Hyde Profile Photo
Jekyll&Hyde
#2re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 6:14pm

AW CLASS!IM DYING TO GET IT!LOVE 'GIRLS OF THE NIGHT' CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEADM HAVE TO HEAR IT AGAIN, I WENT AGAIN 2 SEE THE SHOW IT WAS THAT GOOD, DO YOU KNOW ANYWHERE WERE I CAN HEAR THE SONGS?IM NOT GONNA BE ABLE 2 GET THE CD 4 A WHILE.

elvenprincess971 Profile Photo
elvenprincess971
#3re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 6:18pm

There is a 2 disc recording with Anthony Warlow and Linda Eder that has that song on it.

Its called:

"Jekyll & Hyde: The Gothic Musical Thriller (1994 Concept Cast)".

It also has many other songs that occasionally but not always make it into shows.

Glad you enjoyed J&H! I love it too!

Love, Miss Britt

boatsintheghetto Profile Photo
boatsintheghetto
#4re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 8:45pm

love JH ive seen it twice. its such a hot play!!!

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#5re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 8:47pm

You can probably find it on eBay fairly easily -- or Amazon's third-party sellers.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#6re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 9:31pm

I'm gonna keep shilling my script version every time someone starts a Jekyll thread... re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording

here ya go...

https://www.freewebs.com/jekyllscipt

loudasthehelliwant Profile Photo
loudasthehelliwant
#7re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 10:23pm

If you can find the Complete Recording, get it. Its TOTALLY awesome. TOTALLY.

I wish you luck, my friend... Try ebay.

"I mean, how many of us could honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building?"

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#8re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 10:38pm

Anthony Warlow = VOCAL GOD LOVE!!!!!!

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

rockfenris2005
#9re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 10:38pm

CatsNY: I saw this on Musicals.net. It's quite interesting. Thwe guy who offered you to write a screenplay (version of it) is working with me on a musical. He is wonderful. You will really like him if he decides to help you. I have been to the site, and read some of the script. As an old "Jekky" (late 90s) I wouldn't mind seeing this done in a theatre

Who can explain it, who can tell you why? Fools give you reasons, wise men never try -South Pacific

rockfenris2005
#10re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 10:40pm

Spider: you really love that Anthony, don't you? If it helps you, in any way, I live a city away from him. I hope to work with him on a musical (one day, lol). And I hope to get to this fine city to see the premiere of Notre Dame or Batman

Who can explain it, who can tell you why? Fools give you reasons, wise men never try -South Pacific

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#11re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 10:44pm

Love the Warlow. And if you get into a musical with him you must send me tickets as well as airline tickets. I will see him one day. Oh yes, I will see him. MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

rockfenris2005
#12re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 10:48pm

Trust me, if it ever happens, I will make him scream your name from the stage

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#13re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 10:49pm

EARGASM, most def. I think they might have to call the ER and tell them I am on my way. And if I get to go on stage to sing with him, you better call the morgue. re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording

BSoBW2
#14re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 10:52pm

All I have to say is: Enjolras...

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#15re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 10:53pm

All I have to say is.......VOICE FROM THE HEAVENS.

BSoBW2
#16re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 10:55pm

Although, I think Robert does a better Hyde...

But his (Warlow's) This Is The Moment is just...

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#17re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 10:56pm

"This is the Moment" is to Warlow

AS

"Over the Rainbow" is to Garland

rockfenris2005
#18re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 11:28pm

Hey Spider, do you have his rendition of Bui Doi on you?

I'm really curious to hear what it's like. I too am a fan of his work. Would love to have seen him in Sunset Boulevard

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#19re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/7/05 at 11:31pm

Check your PMs

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#20re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/8/05 at 12:29am

He's also hilarious in Opera Australia's "Patience," if you can get your hands on that. The CD is great, but the video is hysterical. (Not sure if it's out on DVD.)

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

musicaldude57 Profile Photo
musicaldude57
#21re: Jekyll and Hyde 94 Complete Recording
Posted: 3/8/05 at 8:12am

I have all 3 cast recordings, and they're awesome! Except that Colm Wilkinson butchers the songs in the '91 concept cast. The '94 Concept it definitely my favorite, and the best!

"And I feel it move me Like a fire deep inside Something bursting me wide open Impossible to hide And suddenly I'm flying Flying like a bird Like electricity Electricity" - Electricity from Billy Elliot The Musical

Videos