News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for watchmesoar

Member Name: watchmesoar
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway  Feb 10 2016, 06:35:54 AM

"in terms of a theater, it just might be the New Amsterdam. They could move Aladdin to a smaller theater like they did with Lion King."

New Amsterdam: 1747
Minskoff: 1710

Was moving Lion King really because of the size of the theatre? Or did I misinterpret your message?

Encores! A New Brain to get recording!  Feb 6 2016, 05:21:31 AM

I'm in love with Ana Gasteyer and Aaron Lazar!

I actually like Finn's work on a broader scale, but think that New Brain is one of his superior works. So I enjoy this recording quite a lot, especially for the two above and Groff!

Move Theaters instead of Close  Sep 1 2015, 08:01:39 AM

Why did they move Chicago from the Rodgers to the Shubert? Their seat capacities are almost the same.

Pippin Tour?  Aug 28 2015, 07:50:10 AM

The tour is coming to Amsterdam, The Netherlands in March 2016!

FINDING NEVERLAND OBC recording  Jul 16 2015, 07:55:27 PM

The screenshot is from yesterday evening (around 6 pm). But they probably assume that no one in Germany is having an eye on it anyway. wink

FINDING NEVERLAND OBC recording  Jul 16 2015, 07:17:28 PM

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm talking about the OBCR!!

Maybe it's just for the German Spotify? IDK.

Hi  Jul 16 2015, 06:10:45 PM

Hi guys! As you can see, I'm already here for a little while but didn't participate in any discussion. But now seems a good point to start. So here I am. Let the harassment begin

FINDING NEVERLAND OBC recording  Jul 16 2015, 06:06:58 PM

It's on Spotifiy already!

Dance of the Vampires - Paris Production  Feb 21 2015, 06:13:06 AM
They decided to only play from Fri-Sun and cancel the shows during the week. Not a very good sign, I'm afraid.
Why hasn't a caucasian Simba been cast?  Oct 20 2013, 06:36:40 AM
Broadwaystar2 I don't see the problem. Take Alexia Khadime for example. She was Elphaba full time in London for almost 2 years! And she obviously is not WHITE!
PIPPIN Seating?  Aug 13 2013, 09:39:32 AM
After reading all this advice from you, I guess I'll be fine with Mezz, row b, seat 2, right?
Love Never Dies  May 25 2012, 03:47:30 PM
Sharon Millerchip's her name. Love that girl, especially her gorgeous voice. She's just one amazing triple threat!
Best Glinda/Elphaba Pair in WICKED?  Apr 19 2012, 04:21:09 PM
I always loved Shoshana Bean and Megan Hilty!

But I never had the chance to see them live on stage. But I saw Roberta Valentini and Heather Carino in Oberhausen, Germany and they both were terrific, great chemistry and comedic talents!

What a difference a cast makes!  Apr 19 2012, 08:06:13 AM
That's the point I love when I am at a theatre: every time the cast has a different energy and different actors and actresses give something different and unique to the role.

Actors as scenery?  Mar 11 2012, 04:53:35 PM
Lion King: during a few scenes, the Ensemble is used as scenery: "Can you feel the love tonight" and the already mentioned scene...

Les Miz or Les Mis?  Feb 27 2012, 03:08:01 PM
There was a marquee in London (until 2010, I think, it has the blueish design), saying "LES MIZ" - so there´s no real differentiation between the American and the European production conerning the spelling...

For me, it´s Les Miz.

Whatever Happened to Miss Saigon?  Dec 21 2011, 04:10:49 PM
I recently saw a production in Utrecht/NL at the wonderful Beatrix Theater. It´s basically the UK Tour and a new, fresh cast (and a phenomenal orchestra)! Even though I don´t really speak any Dutch, it touched me and I´ve been blown away by the talent of this AMAZING cast!
REBECCA opens in Stuttgart  Dec 20 2011, 05:05:37 PM
I´ll be seeing it on Dec. 30th in Stuttgart! So excited and happy to see Pia Douwes after many years again on stage. The last time I saw her live on a stage was in 2005 in Berlin, where she played the role of "Milady de Winter".... she was gorgeous!
Favorite cut song  Dec 4 2011, 10:45:00 AM
I loved "love and war" from Legally Blonde, same for "Nothing here" from Lestat, both cut after their pre-Broadway San Fransisco run!
Unpopular Opinions  Nov 27 2011, 02:07:08 PM
Me too!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You