News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FrontNCentre

FrontNCentre Profile Photo
Member Name: FrontNCentre
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway Ushering
 Mar 23 2006, 03:00:33 PM
Well said my friend...OH... and why can't you have your Showcase on one of "my" dark days??? HUH!!! LOL
re: The most catchy broadway song ever...
 Jul 1 2005, 12:27:34 AM
As much as I hate it Memories,
If I were a Rich Man,
T&A
Hey Big Spender
and Don't Stone me But Sail On Sailor!

re: imperial theatre seating question
 Jul 1 2005, 12:06:57 AM
If I may add my two cents here, from front row seating is great for the EXPERIENCE of "getting into the act", from a dancers point of view I would either sit at least g-m in the Orch. Or the front of the Mezz. for a "pattern" view of the production. With all of that said and done. Seats on the side sections on the aisle are fine.
re: musicals only you seem to dislike
 Jun 30 2005, 11:58:49 PM
Ah yes, MEMORIES. for me too. But of coure everyplace that you went for years that is what you heard!.
re: Which is the Cast Recording you're never tired of ?
 Jun 29 2005, 08:19:22 AM
Lets see here if I get these in order, Let My People Come, Hair, A Chorus Line, Les Mis, and recently Nine, the revival and I'm very hooked on Alter Boyz right now!.
re: Just back from Wicked in Chicago...
 Jun 29 2005, 08:05:03 AM
Thanks for the review. Yes Kate is just that sweet!,

Ay Ana, try and watch Reefer Madness, it changed my view on her singing!.

re: Which role that you have played, is your most prized?
 Jun 29 2005, 01:01:53 AM
I must be on Crack!, I misunderstood the question, I thought it said which ws your favourite role!. so sorry!. ::It must have been the bright lights up here!!! ::blushing::
re: Who role that you have played, is your most prized?
 Jun 28 2005, 12:39:16 PM
Well I would have to say two off the bat, The Dryer In CAroline Or Change OR Lilli Darling in NINE!
re: What aspect of theatre would you like to learn more about?
 Jun 28 2005, 12:53:00 AM
I would have to say Lighting, cause that can certainly have an odd look if things show up at the wrong time, So I guess Electrics/tech!. Especially in this day and age of electronic boards!.
re: What exactly is a frug?
 Jun 24 2005, 10:21:24 AM
Hmmm I was there too in the basement parties, God forbid if any ancient "huge" video's every emerge from that era, we will all be put to shame!. I can ONLY same that was was before shaped the way of things today on the dance floor!. So there, thats my two cents worth!. But it was a hell of a lot of GREAT pure clean fun back then!.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You