News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for artifact11

artifact11 Profile Photo
Member Name: artifact11
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

COVID and Theatre District Restaurants
 Dec 27 2021, 02:44:16 AM

If all goes well, I have tickets with a friend for Jersey Boys for the upcoming matinee on the 28th.  I assumed we would grab a late lunch/early dinner afterwards in the neighborhood, but I started questioning if now would be a good time to eat out.  Even assuming restaurants are checking vaccine status, I don’t know how I feel now about eating without masks on.  It has not been a concern of mine until Omicron mania.  Would like to know if people that have seen shows

BANDSTAND will stream online this week!
 Apr 11 2020, 01:47:55 PM

I’m glad they are going to provide extras with cast members, but I really wish they would release a blu ray dvd with the extras for those who would like to own it (or even to buy instead of just renting streaming for a limited period.  Does anyone know if this is being considered?

Telecharge Down?
 Jan 28 2019, 04:01:03 PM

I've been trying to get hold of them by phone all day and I can't get a real person representative to answer my call-

Ken Davenport
 Aug 1 2018, 01:07:34 PM

Ken Davenport brought Altar Boyz to off-Broadway, introduced a string of talented performers- Andy Karl, Scott Porter, Tyler Maynard and Kyle Dean Massey included, was never less than friendly and polite-

That alone merits a positive contribution to theatre award.

...JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR LIVE Discussion Thread
 Apr 2 2018, 02:04:59 AM

Did they show the curtain call?  My dvr recording cut off, but I’ll bet they were electric and given the viewing audience an emotional outlet when it ended.

Since the concert was so beautifully visual, I’m surprised there’s no mention of a Blu ray with some extras- isn’t it a surprising omission, considering they are already releasing a cd-

BroadwayCon:
 Dec 24 2015, 07:04:53 AM

rclocalz said: "Ah, yes what WaltG2 said sounds absolutely correct. Just make sure you still have the VIP ticket.

WaltG2, it does make sense now after the clear way you laid it out.  I do have the VIP ticket.  Thanks for your clear analysis in the midst of my chaos.  Thank you too, rclocalz.f

BroadwayCon:
 Dec 24 2015, 01:54:39 AM

rclocalz said: "Tixr seems like the official ticketing site for the convention. That is weird that your ticket was cancelled. I would recommend contacting the BroadwayCon organizers about that if you can't get in touch with Tixr.

Any idea who or how to contact the BroadwayCon organizers?

"

BroadwayCon:
 Dec 24 2015, 01:15:55 AM

I don't know if there is a scam going on- in October I bought a $250 ticket from Tixr- I got an access code from Tixr to upgrade to a VIP ticket for an additional $350.  A couple of hours ago I received an e-mail from Tixr telling me my $250 ticket was cancelled (no explanation)-  and is not refundable.  The $350 has already been approved by my credit card company.  I just called Visa to dispute the charges and will call Tixr tomorrow (good luck getting them on Christm

BroadwayCon:
 Dec 22 2015, 02:41:16 PM

So I had bought the weekend pass for $250 and put myself on the waiting list for VIP admission- I was notified that I can now pay the additional $350 and become a VIP.  Does anyone have a sense as to whether the not-cheap extra would be worth it- what does it really get?

MERCURY FUR at The New Group
 Aug 10 2015, 05:03:01 PM

I had a seat in what I thought would be on the aisle in the second row in a non-traditional seat, and it was physically one of the worst experiences in a theatre I have ever had- it was a flat seat you might find in an elementary school with one side against a wall which partially obstructed my view of one part of the stage.  I felt like virtually a prisoner, surrounded by other seats which made legroom sparse, and my rear end wept from the non-existence of padding.  I was desperate

Darren Criss in Hedwig
 Jun 18 2015, 11:17:08 PM

Saw Darren tonight and he blew away my hopeful expectations.  JCM is Hedwig, Darren became Hedwig- he owned the part.  It was a really confident portrayal- his voice was light years disconnected from the modest display he showed in How To Succeed.  I also thought that his physical dexterity brought a great energy to the stage.  Clearly, this role has stretched him in so many ways.  I can't imagine he was anything near this in his early performances. Very happy to have

Bombshell Pre-Sale
 Apr 13 2015, 11:09:43 AM
Same thing, I copied and pasted, it didn't recognize the code, now it is already telling me that tickets are not available right now-
Pippin Understudies
 Sep 22 2013, 12:42:47 PM
With all of Billy's recent appearances, does that mean that he is primary understudy and the odds of seeing Erik are greatly diminished?
Help me decide which show to see?
 Jul 24 2013, 12:16:02 PM
Jennifer Holliday, solely for the It's Over and I Am Telling You experience at the end of Act One.
Mormon Cancellation Tickets
 Jan 13 2012, 07:48:06 AM
Apologize if this has been covered, but does anyone know if the Book of Mormon has a ticket cancellation line prior to a show, and if so, how long before should one arrive
This was a big staple at Billy Elliot, and by getting there an hour or less early, I was usually able to nail premium seats that represented cancellations for regular ticket prices.

How To Succeed Tickets
 Apr 7 2011, 07:52:19 AM
Does anyone know if How to Succeed has a cancellation line or policy if one is seeking good seats for a performance?
Hair Tickets Wed. Nite 11/18
 Nov 16 2009, 02:32:27 PM
I have two tickets to Hair on Wednesday nite, 11/18, 8:00 PM.
They are in the fifth row orchestra, row E, right side, 5th and 6th seats off aisle, seats 10 & 12. Ticket price is $122, but will likely take best offer. PM me if interested.

The new Billy Elliot love thread
 Jul 22 2009, 07:19:33 PM
Fosse, worry about your own life. Maybe you can work on that nasty edge you seem to carry.
 Jul 22 2009, 04:48:30 PM
Ed, there are people who are very interested in who is playing Billy on any given day. Why not post it here? If you have something interesting to say, please do- but just look away if the acting updates cause you such upset and see if you can find something else that piques your imagination.
 Jul 21 2009, 02:25:50 PM
Any idea of who will be Billy tonight?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You