News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for astro nascente

astro nascente Profile Photo
Member Name: astro nascente
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Vocal coaching
 Jan 15 2011, 08:36:41 AM
Steven Lutvak.
Men singing women songs
 Jan 10 2011, 02:11:40 PM
Though not necessarily a "show tune", I've heard "When She Loved Me" from Toy Story 2 sung by a male (obviously, lowered) and it was absolutely heart breaking and beautiful. I think it’d work if one is looking to sing something more contemporary / from the Disney catalogue.
Bloody Bloody AJ song?
 Jan 5 2011, 02:54:33 PM
Ah, of course! My apologies for the mix up.
Women on the Verge LAST Show (Sunday 7 p.m.)
 Jan 5 2011, 02:51:45 PM
Speaking of closing night...
I was doing some research to see if anything had been, erm, documented and low and behold.. YouTube has it all!
For those of you who simply can't wait for the Cast Recording to come out, there's some decent audio on YT that has just been posted! Burstein's joke is recorded in one of the videos as well.
Type in "WOTV - Madrid". Something should pop up; that's how I found it. My apologies for those who will be offended by me posting this. Ha!

Bloody Bloody AJ song?
 Jan 3 2011, 03:07:38 AM
It is possible they alternate songs between performances; because when I saw it the song that played was Cher's "Song for the Lonely" as well.
Women on the Verge Cast CD happening...
 Jan 3 2011, 02:49:28 AM
I attended the last performance of WOTV (Sunday - 7pm) and I spoke to both Laura Benanti and Brian Stokes Mitchell who both confirmed that a cast recording was going to be made "for sure."
When I asked Benanti if the rumors were true (about the CD) she responded with great grace and humour: "For Christmas we got the great news that the show was closing early. But for New Years they tried to make it up to us - they told us we'll be in the studio soon, making a cast recording for sure!"

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You