News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Abikatmom

Abikatmom Profile Photo
Member Name: Abikatmom
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Who's on your RENT Soundtrack Cover?
 Sep 30 2005, 08:47:28 AM
Mark! Quick decission. At my B&N we had Mark, Maureen, Mimi, Angel and Collins. Didn't even have to think about my decission, Mark all the way.
re: For anyone who downloaded the RENT wallpapers onto your phone
 Aug 8 2005, 10:47:14 PM
Off topic...way off topic...
re: Famous people enjoying the show w/ u...
 Aug 8 2005, 10:31:51 PM
I was sitting across from George and Barbara Bush while watching "My Fair Lady" in Houston. Not Broadway, but doesn't it count?
 Aug 8 2005, 10:26:04 PM
What does that mean? Payback?
 Aug 8 2005, 10:19:54 PM
What provider are ya'll using...I havn't recieved anything yet and it has been 3 days...
re: Neil Patrick Harris
 Aug 7 2005, 07:45:49 PM
Didn't NPH play "Mark" once, or was I just imagining that...
re: Neil Patrick Harris
 Aug 7 2005, 07:34:22 PM
You know, I kinda dig Neil Patrick and Anthony Rapp together...
re: RENT - OBCR Cover or New Movie Poster(?)
 Aug 5 2005, 09:26:14 AM
I really don't want to start anything here, but Dawson isn't the "STAR" of RENT. She might have a bigger part than others, but remember we havn't seen the movie yet, but it is an ENSEMBLE. In my opinion, off of the OBC, Mark would be the lead role because he is the narrartor.

I get the feeling if this turns out to be a big hit, like it should be, there is going to be a lot of things going around about how, "Dawson saved this role", "she's the 'star' that needs to get all the credit"

re: RENT website
 Aug 4 2005, 09:04:31 PM
I still have no reply on the phone wallpaper...I have Cingular, is that not compatable?
And the clip on the Today Show was...
 Aug 4 2005, 08:00:50 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
re: The great irony: homophobic conservatives who love RENT
 Aug 4 2005, 06:54:19 PM
I've read the posts on this particular threat and I say, "be who you are, and be proud". I am married with two little girls and I have completly different views about gays and blacks and so forth than my family. My husband and I teach our girls to see the person, not thier color, or sexual preference. Love the person, and all that comes with them.

As a teacher, I have to really try hard NOT to "put my beliefs" onto my students. I am not really allowed to discuss such things in my cl

Aug 4 2005, 06:49:19 PM
And when are you posting this? Soon!!
re: RENT phone wallpapers
 Aug 4 2005, 06:48:17 PM
How long does it take to recieve the wallpapers? What is the process? I don't use text-messaging much, or ever...
re: Favorite 'modern' musicals?
 Aug 4 2005, 06:29:29 PM
RENT
Avenue Q
Wicked
Tick, Tick, Boom!

re: So who keeps or collects Playbills??
 Aug 4 2005, 04:30:58 PM
Yeah, I keep mine also. Although I have never been to NYC, I have all the touring playbills...I even have the one of that "American Idol" who was in RENT, I know his name...just didn't want to spell it.
re: 'do you know how stupid i am?'
 Aug 4 2005, 04:16:25 PM
Anyone else get the feeling it is just a joke?
re: 'do you know how stupid i am?'
 Aug 4 2005, 02:42:00 PM
But, where is it?
 Aug 4 2005, 02:25:56 PM
I try. Last year when we were working on our unit on poetry, I did play "Without you" as a poetic form...I wrote it on the board and handed out copies of it. Some thought it was great, some laughed at the recording.
 Aug 4 2005, 02:18:19 PM
So true. I am a high school teacher and we start back to school in a few days and my kids are going to think I am a little nuts, I've replaced Shakespeare with RENT! If I could only figure out a way to spend a whole six weeks on it...any ideas...
re: Bryant Park Review and ROSARIO'S MOM
 Aug 4 2005, 02:03:33 PM
Where do we get a video of "that"?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You