RENT phone wallpapers

#0RENT phone wallpapers
Posted: 8/4/05 at 6:36pm

I have a question -- how much does it cost for the rent wallpapers for your cell? I need to know because my dad pays for my cell phone and I need to ask for permission, lol.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1re: RENT phone wallpapers
Posted: 8/4/05 at 6:40pm

$2.50. There's one for each character.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

#2re: RENT phone wallpapers
Posted: 8/4/05 at 6:42pm

thank you! do you know if they work with Cellular one phones?

Abikatmom Profile Photo
Abikatmom
#3re: RENT phone wallpapers
Posted: 8/4/05 at 6:48pm

How long does it take to recieve the wallpapers? What is the process? I don't use text-messaging much, or ever...

Parents of future RENTheads unite!!

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#4re: RENT phone wallpapers
Posted: 8/4/05 at 7:09pm

Yeah I'd like to know too. I can never figure out how to get these things. :-P Does it work for Verizon?

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

staticradar Profile Photo
staticradar
#5re: RENT phone wallpapers
Posted: 8/4/05 at 7:44pm

where can you download the RENT cell wall papers? and are the available for Sprint?

You're always sorry, You're always grateful, You hold her, thinking: "I'm not alone." You're still alone.
-"Sorry-Grateful" Company

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#6re: RENT phone wallpapers
Posted: 8/4/05 at 8:10pm

go to the Rent Movie website and i think there is something about the wallpapers and such for your cell phones

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#7re: RENT phone wallpapers
Posted: 8/4/05 at 9:20pm

or....login to your service,

cingularwireless.com

verizonwireless.com

and look

it's quire easy to download pix and ringtones, they show up within seconds

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

timote316
#8re: RENT phone wallpapers
Posted: 8/4/05 at 11:21pm

The Rent site doesn't show the mobile phone wallpapers for me, still "coming soon". Wierd. I also noticed they took down the wallpaper of the cast in the theater - good thing I saved it!

loudasthehelliwant Profile Photo
loudasthehelliwant
#9re: RENT phone wallpapers
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:03am

Go to the RENT blog. All the Cellphone Wallpaper info is on there. And it's not even a Wednesday... re: RENT phone wallpapers

"I mean, how many of us could honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building?"

gretchenrose Profile Photo
gretchenrose
#10re: RENT phone wallpapers
Posted: 8/5/05 at 12:37am

I think I have problems...I can't find them on the Rent website, the blog or the Cingular website...*sobs*...anyone find them??

ETA - Nevermind...The Rent site has an update. If you text "RENT" to "4SONY" you get the wallpapers!! Silly me...

http://www.one.org
Updated On: 8/5/05 at 12:37 AM

Videos