News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for conanissexy18

conanissexy18 Profile Photo
Member Name: conanissexy18
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spamalot and Alan
 Jun 15 2005, 11:32:42 PM
My friend and I had front row seats for Saturday (I was in A101...yes, that A101) and Alan was superb. We came in missing Hank Azaria, and then my friend goes, Holy Shit! It's Steve the Pirate! Needless to say, I loved the show, and meeting Alan was very cool.
re: Kevin Spacey in 'Philadelphia Story?' Isn't it time to face middle age
 May 7 2005, 07:29:28 PM
If any other actor had made "Beyond the Sea," oscar nom's would have abounded. But because everyone already knows Kevin Spacey is probably one of the most talented actors around, and because he's already proved it, people shrugged the movie off.

Kevin Spacey is a great actor, enough said, and I'm sure that he could do at 80 what most of us could never do in the prime of life. And he's a ways off from 80.

re: Funny bloopers from your own shows
 May 5 2005, 11:47:04 PM
When we did The Foreigner at our school, I was Betty, and my friend, a true redneck, decided he would get a little creative with his Klan outfit for the final showdown at the end of the show. He enters while my back is turned, wearing the entire Klan outfit...and a red baseball cap (one he wears during the entire show) on top of the hood. Just picture it.

If that wasn't bad enough, NOT TWO SECONDS LATER, he says his first line with a spoonerism. Instead of asking me "What's going on in

re: What is Zombie Prom??????
 Apr 6 2005, 05:34:16 PM
I saw a high school do a low budget version, and it was AWESOME. Really funny script, and really catchy music. It can be a pretty big cast, depending on how many "ensemble" type characters the director chooses to have. I would say definitely go try out. It's GREAT! And I'm guessing that if it's a summer musical program, you would have more funds than the school that did (we're talking under $500), and that could only make it better as far as makeup, costumes, set and the number of musicians you
re: Hank Azaria Sabatical from Spamalot
 Apr 6 2005, 05:31:38 PM
As much as I agree with the two of you (being a performer and a stage manager), the reasons the Spamalot tickets are so pricey are because of the TALENT that is in it. You pay to see the TALENT, and when you get an understudy (who is probably talented as well)...it is a little disappointing...

I saw Wicked around Christmas and it was phenomenal, even though my Galinda/Glinda was an understudy (who was great)...but if Idina Menzel had taken that night off and I had gotten HER understudy.

re: Hank Azaria Sabatical from Spamalot
 Apr 1 2005, 10:41:16 PM
I have tickets for June 11. Does that count as Mid-June? Early June? It'd be nice to see Hank...so does ANYONE....ANYONE have the dates Hank will gone? Or an opinion on what signifies mid-June?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You