News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kitkatt456

kitkatt456 Profile Photo
Member Name: kitkatt456
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=579790006

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: I just got the soundtrack to HAIRSPRAY from ITUNES!  Jul 10 2007, 08:41:17 PM
yeah but when is it being released in canada? I can't find it anywhere.. I can't even listen to it on rhapsody
re: I just got the soundtrack to HAIRSPRAY from ITUNES!  Jul 10 2007, 04:06:35 PM
Ok so I was all excited today to get the Hairspray soundtrack, I went into Bestbuy, it wasn't there. So I came home and tryed to download it from Itunes, could not find it.

Apparantly this isn't available in Canada yet, grrr. Does anyone know when the soundtrack will be available in Canada? I really want to hear it

re: One CURRENT Show That You Would See EVERY NIGHT !!!???  May 29 2007, 11:25:25 PM
Spring Awakening or Rent (I am surprised more people havn't picked it)

PS: Is grey gardens really good? cause alot of people picked that

re: What's Your Favorite Spring Awakening Song?  Apr 8 2007, 01:11:51 AM
"Touch Me" for sure and "The Mirror-Blue Night" and "Those you've known" I pretty much love all the songs so it's hard to pick one favourite.
re: Showtunes to drive to.  Jan 29 2007, 02:09:46 PM
I'm always listening to showtunes in the car. Right now Spring Awakening is pretty much all I listen to.

My favourite songs to listen to in the car:

Touch Me - SA
My Junk - SA
Totally F*ucked - SA
Out Tonight - Rent
I Can Do Better Than That - TL5Y
Defying Gravity - Wicked

re: Cast Recording Recomendations  Jan 15 2007, 06:09:13 PM
Thank you, yeah I'd like to get into Sweeney Todd, because everyone on this board is always talking about it.

And I actually prefer the OBC of Rent more than the film version.

re: Cast Recording Recomendations  Jan 15 2007, 02:30:53 PM
Wow lol, thats a lot, I guess I better get listening. I'm not made of money or anything so i'll have to see if i can get some of these from the library. I have heard some songs from Parade and I wasn't as crazy about them as with L5Y and SFANW, but I will listen to it again.

Thank you for the recommendations.

re: rent  Jan 15 2007, 02:26:44 PM
hehe this thread made my day.
re: Cast Recording Recomendations  Jan 15 2007, 12:22:05 AM
Thank you everyone. I just downloaded the spring awakening album on itunes and so far I like it. I can already tell it will be my new obsession
Cast Recording Recomendations  Jan 14 2007, 11:16:22 PM
Hi, I need some new cast recordings to listen to, I was wondering if someone could recomend some. My current favourites are: The Last Five Years, Songs for a New World, Tick, tick...BOOM, RENT, Aida and Wicked.

Thank You!

re: Songs That Could Pass For 'Non-Show Tunes'  Aug 1 2006, 06:09:14 PM
from The Last Five Years:
Still Hurting
Goodbye Until Tomorrow

Songs for a New World:
She Cries
I'd Give It All For You
Flying Home

Aida
Written in the stars
I Know The Truth

Out Tonight from Rent for sure, it's the only song my friends who dont like showtunes can listen to.

re: Idina's on right now  May 31 2006, 01:42:18 PM
When was Idina on? I taped the whole thing and havn't been able to find her. Is she on before the Jersey Boys or after?
re: RENT... Pre-Broadway?  Mar 7 2006, 06:54:31 PM
I sent the link to everyone that pm'ed me. If anyone else wants the full NYTW recording, pm me.
re: RENT... Pre-Broadway?  Mar 5 2006, 04:49:03 PM
I have it uploaded, anyone who wants it, pm me.
re: RENT... Pre-Broadway?  Mar 5 2006, 03:54:17 PM
I have the full recording, I can upload it if anyone wants.
re: The OFFICIAL Rent on DVD Thread  Feb 22 2006, 05:52:15 PM
I got the DVD yesterday and I watched the deleted scenes with and without commentary and the movie with and without commentary. I literaly watched the movie and then watched it again with commentary right after.

It was really interesting hearing the commentary. I agree that Columbus's reasons for cutting certain things weren't that good, he used the excuse "its just didn't feel right" a lot. I really didn't buy the excuse that Goodbye Love was too emotional. I think the movie was

re: Over 175 Stars and Industry Pros Picked Their Favorite Love Songs – Wha  Feb 10 2006, 03:16:46 PM
The Next Ten Minutes - The Last Five Years
I'd Give It All For You - Songs For A New World
As Long As You're Mine - Wicked
Written In The Stars - Aida

re: Anthony Rapp's 'Without You' in stores!  Feb 7 2006, 06:10:47 PM
I preordered mine from amazon a couple weeks ago and it says I won't get it till Feb 22! It already shipped so I can't cancel it and buy it in the stores. Oh well, I guess I will have to be patient.
re: Favorite songs to sing  Feb 3 2006, 11:15:32 PM
Not that I can sing well, but when I'm alone I like to sing:

Out Tonight - Rent
I Can Do Better Than That - The Last Five Years
A Summer In Ohio - The Last Five Years
Strongest Suit - Aida
I know the truth - Aida

re: Parade or Songs for a New World?  Feb 3 2006, 12:07:01 AM
I havn't heard the full recording of Parade, only a couple of songs. I absolutely love Songs for a New World. You should definatly check that out. The Opening song is amazing.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You