News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for emb99

Member Name: emb99
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 27 2019, 06:47:31 AM

J-Wo said: "I heard them mention they were there for an hour before anyone came so I think they were there by 12pm or maybe earlier. But I would imagine rush is easiest on a Tuesday as it’s the start of the week. Did I read earlier in this thread something about theatre staff preventing people from queuing up too early?"

i can only speak to this for wednesday, but the line was not officially allowed to begin until 2:30, 30 minutes after the 2:00 matinee. w

Waitress Rush Tickets  Jun 22 2019, 06:09:01 PM

"Any updates since Jeremy has left?"

Thought I'd post my own update. I got there today (Sat 6/22) around 7:45 and was first in line. One more person came before 8, and there were 4 people by around 9:10. By the time the doors opened, there was definitely a line but I didn't count. Several people were getting two tickets so I'm not totally sure all those who came after 9:30 got tickets. My ticket is Right orch row b seat 2 

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 13 2019, 04:26:04 PM
any updates for what the line looked like today? any campers?
Hadestown stage door  Jun 10 2019, 08:46:08 AM
Also, I saw the show 4/25 and at that point people were already holding spots, coming early if they hadn’t seen the show, etc. I can’t imagine what it’ll be like after last night.
Hadestown stage door  Jun 10 2019, 08:44:54 AM
“Amber, Andre & Eva hardly ever (if they ever do at all) come out. The rest are pretty consistent.”
I feel like I see Eva in pictures 1-2x a week, but Andre and Amber do not come out at all. I think Amber may have come out once during previews.

Patrick doesn’t come out after a matinee on a two show day, but Reeve seems to. The rest of the cast is a pretty mixed bag.

Waitress Rush Tickets  Jun 8 2019, 11:05:18 AM
Any updates since Jeremy has left?
The Band's Visit RUSH  Apr 2 2019, 04:10:36 PM

Any updates for closing week so far? 

Waitress Rush Tickets  Jan 27 2019, 11:11:26 AM

Rushed Friday 1/25. Got there at 7 and was fourth in line. We had Right Orchestra, row C on the outside aisle (I think the numbers were 18-20). It was technically partial view, but we barely missed anything other than a few entrances and exits. Definitely worth it. Sara and Gavin were incredible. I would say that it's not even worth bothering with rushing while Sara and Gavin are here if you can't get there at least two hours early, and it may be even more difficult in their

The Band's Visit RUSH  Jan 12 2019, 12:48:36 AM

Miles2Go2 said: "Thanks for this. Are box seats partial view (I know they frequently are) also? Also, if both rush partial view orchestra and box seats are available when you get to the window, will they let you pick which you prefer or do you just take what they give you?"

I rushed in November and the couple in front of me was asking about better seats and the box office people were not happy. Granted, I think it had more to do with the fact that the couple was hold

Can I get a free Playbill?  Jan 12 2019, 12:44:46 AM

bumping this, has anyone tried this recently? if so, is it better to go during the day after the box office opens or during a show? 

Steven Pasquale and American Son  Jan 12 2019, 12:38:43 AM

ameliewormwood said: "The man working at the Box Office said that his back gave out."

When I saw it in previews, we were told at the stage door that he wouldn't be coming out due to physical therapy. Sorry to hear that it is still an issue, and I hope he's able to get back before closing! 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Dec 20 2018, 11:59:05 PM

Sarah329 I got something back from Katrina on 12/08 and I mailed it on 11/26. I think she normally answers pretty quickly, so maybe it got lost? 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Dec 20 2018, 11:55:36 PM

rkzero96 did you request directly from laura or the SM? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You