News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Clare6

Clare6 Profile Photo
Member Name: Clare6
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Stephanie J Block schedule
 Jun 21 2019, 06:40:27 PM
I went to the box office today, and they said Stephanie block is out on Vacation the whole week...
LincTix tickets
 Jun 14 2019, 10:45:42 AM

Sometimes Stub-Hub has tickets for a discounted price! Hope this helps! smiley

Musicals most people hated, but you liked
 May 20 2019, 08:30:26 PM

Amazing Grace The Musical is one of my very favorites! It did not run long, but is on my top ten favorite musicals! Finding Neverland is also a favorite! 

Best understudy you've ever seen?
 May 13 2019, 03:13:07 PM

INK Reviews
 May 1 2019, 05:37:20 PM

I sat in row A seat 5 in the mezzanine, and had an amazing view! The sets are really awesome, and It was a great show! The mezzanine is very small, so there really is not a bad seat in the theater... In total The Samuel J. Friedman Theater holds 622 seats. Hope this helps!

INK Reviews
 May 1 2019, 05:28:36 PM

Amazing Show!! Hoping it wins multiple Tony Awards! Cast was awesome, and is one of my favorite plays! 

American Son: Tony Awards
 Apr 30 2019, 09:30:16 PM

I saw the amazing play American Son, and I was wondering why it did not receive any Tony Award nominations? Kerry Washington, Jeremy Jordan, and Steven Pasquale did a fantastic job! I was just curious, so If anyone has any comments that would be great!! :) 

The Ferryman and Age
 Apr 14 2019, 08:23:20 PM

Thanks so much for all the replies.   This was just what I was looking for...   Much appreciation...

The Ferryman and Age
 Apr 14 2019, 03:43:09 PM

Hello,

I am thinking of taking my history and theater loving highschool age daughters to The Ferryman on Broadway.   I see age guidance is 16.   Curious why, so I can decide if I am taking them to the show.   The reviews don't seem to give a hint.   Any insight without spoilers would be great...   Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You