News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bmgills

Member Name: bmgills
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Dream Casting  Jul 4 2020, 09:30:38 PM
I’ve wanted Daveed Diggs to play Harold Hill in a revival of the Music Man for a few years and after watching Hamilton I’m convinced he would be incredible.
Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Mar 11 2020, 10:59:07 PM
Olivia and Lily aren’t related, they just happen to have the same last name.
Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Mar 10 2020, 09:35:48 PM
Lily Kaufmann is a temporary replacement for Gianna and is also understudying Janis.
2020-2021 Touring Season  Mar 10 2020, 08:18:22 PM
The Walton Arts Center in Fayetteville, Arkansas is announcing March 16. They’re also doing hints this week and the first show’s hint is a microphone.
Hamilton South Florida  Feb 24 2020, 02:18:39 AM
Just to clear things up, Blaine is with the Phillip company, not the Angelica company.
New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Feb 13 2020, 10:28:49 AM

double post

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Feb 13 2020, 10:28:38 AM
I saw Sam Gravitte on tour and loved his Fiyero, so I’m thrilled he gets to play the role full-time!
2020-2021 Touring Season  Jan 29 2020, 05:22:06 PM
Tulsa is announcing February 3.
2020-2021 Touring Season  Jan 24 2020, 06:37:29 PM
It’s launching in Oklahoma City this fall.
Frozen Leads  Jan 18 2020, 12:08:20 AM

Call_me_jorge said: "Just wanted to share these videos showcasing Aisha’sand Alyssa’s talents.... they are both extraordinary and I hope they both only get more attention. Curious if they’ll be leaving the show soon. They both have been with the show since the Denver run. So I could see them leaving not long after the new gals come in.
"

Aisha is leaving at some point in February - I can’t remember the exact date but she’s posted about it on social media. Lauren Nicole Chapman is replacing her as the Anna standby. I haven’t heard anything about Alyssa leaving, so I’d guess she’s staying but I don’t know for sure!

2020-2021 Touring Season  Jan 13 2020, 04:58:00 PM
Oklahoma City is for sure getting Frozen and Oklahoma!, so that’s 2 out of their 6 season shows. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tulsa gets Oklahoma! as well considering the two usually have some overlap in shows.
HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Dec 23 2019, 07:55:22 PM

beatofthedrum27 said: "Does anyone know who is replacing Nik Walker as Burr on the Philip Tour?"

Jared Dixon is the new Philip Tour Burr!

Frozen Casting?  Dec 12 2019, 10:49:20 PM

little_sally said: "RWPrincess said: "Carrie St. Louis is in the new Between the Lines musical Off-Broadway so I think she's probably unavailable.

Looks like show also has castChad Burris as a new temporary Olaf:https://www.instagram.com/p/B59XLcmJPYf/

I was at the show last week and an understudy was on.
"

Anyone know what happened to Ryann?
"

Ryann has a stress fracture in her foot and is out for a bit.

Frozen Casting?  Dec 12 2019, 09:57:14 AM
I’d love Alison Luff as Elsa and Christy Altomare as Anna.
Nick Cartell Les Mis Matinee?  Nov 27 2019, 12:37:37 AM
I saw a matinee and he was on!
Current Les Miserables tour?  Nov 25 2019, 07:50:29 PM
I saw the tour in late September and enjoyed it, I’m not an intense Les Mis fan so I don’t have any strong feelings on the lack of turntable though. I thought the cast was strong and Joshua Grosso as Marius was definitely my favorite. The staging works but I also feel like there are some moments where it can be a bit confusing at times. (This is probably due to my seat location when I saw it.)
Frozen Tour  Nov 10 2019, 07:01:27 PM
If anyone’s able to post the list of understudies, I’d be super interested!
Hello Dolly starring Carolee Carmello  Oct 18 2019, 02:30:33 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "bmgills said: "Carolee’s name is above the title, and then below the title it’s “also starring John Bolton”. It’s exactly the same style as it was done on Broadway."

Strange that it's being advertised with her name below the title! Sometimes it's the other way around (advertise above the title but actually billed below the title ––Finding NeverlandandBetra

Hello Dolly starring Carolee Carmello  Oct 18 2019, 02:06:37 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Anyone have a photo of the Playbill title page? Interesting to see how it looks for this one."

Carolee’s name is above the title, and then below the title it’s “also starring John Bolton”. It’s exactly the same style as it was done on Broadway.

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Sep 3 2019, 02:21:06 PM
According to his Instagram, Kyle is there until September 24.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You