News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ice Madrox

Member Name: Ice Madrox
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: MTV remaking Rocky Horror
 Jul 25 2008, 01:43:39 PM
"Eddie - Jack Black"

As much as I dislike MTV programming these days, I would watch this no questions asked. I secretly yearn for him to do musical theatre!

Once I got bold and mentioned to my sister how I'd love to hear him sing "Glory" from Rent... I was nearly stoned to death!

re: THE COLOR PURPLE
 Sep 28 2006, 12:06:28 PM
I pretty much agree with munkustrap. I went into that theatre wanting to absolutely love it. I left after the show feeling so let down. I was honestly heartbroken.
At times it felt emotionless, hurried, and cold. Other things seemed so drawn out. It was just one big mess. The stage show came across to me as a misinterpretation.
That being said... the performances given by the actors were wonderful considering the poor material I believe they were given.

P.S.- I've often wondered

actors you wish would do broadway
 Feb 15 2006, 09:27:03 PM
Vincent D'Onofrio.
re: Dreamgirls sets Dec. 22 release date!
 Jan 21 2006, 09:52:30 AM
Waiting on that film is gonna make it feel as if this year is taking forever to pass! I hope all the time they have to work on it is well spent. I'll be sitting with my fingers crossed for the next 11 months.
re: Australian 'Spelling Bee' and other news.
 Jan 18 2006, 07:40:24 AM
The Barfee character in that picture totally reminds me of the "It's Pat!" skits... lol
re: Spelling Bee question
 Jan 17 2006, 02:41:30 PM
Thanks everybody for all the help!

I won the lotto back in November and I didn't get a pin... I feel cheated! lol
My sister came home with a pin from winning lotto this past weekend. She stuck it on a bulletin board in our dining room. So we kinda share it. I still feel like a loser. lol

Spelling Bee question
 Jan 16 2006, 01:18:51 PM
Does anybody know when they began handing out pins to their lotto winners? I'm just curious... and any help would be appreciated!
re: RENT Film Onto DVD Feb 21 - Artwork & Specs Released!
 Jan 9 2006, 11:17:11 PM
Good call on looking like Camp, also. Cheesey as it may be, it's one of my favorite movies and I didn't even realize the similarities!
re: RENT Film Onto DVD Feb 21 - Artwork & Specs Released!
 Jan 9 2006, 10:37:32 PM
As soon as I saw that cover for the Rent dvd, I immediately thought about how Kids looked. Thank god I'm not the only one who saw/realized the similarities.
re: Beyonce Now Pro-Fantasia as Effie
 Nov 9 2005, 02:54:58 AM
No need to get snappy. What I had written wasn't meant to be insulting towards her. My life doesn't revolve around celebrity news... much less their abilities (or lack thereof) to read. So excuse me if I was wrong in what I said earlier.
As I stated earlier, I like the girl.
All I know is that she can not just sing... she can sang.

re: Beyonce Now Pro-Fantasia as Effie
 Nov 9 2005, 02:20:25 AM
Some people like Fantasia, some don't. To each their own. I happen to like her.
I do have to wonder, though... would it really be worth it to cast Fantasia? The girl has admitted she is highly illiterate.
If this is as large of a problem as I would think it to be... wouldn't it be logical to find someone more qualified?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You