News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheaterAddict17

TheaterAddict17 Profile Photo
Member Name: TheaterAddict17
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re:
 Mar 27 2012, 01:38:13 PM
This video says it all...

http://broadwayworld.com/article/STAGE-TUBE-Brian-Williams-Takes-on-Audience-Cell-Phone-Usage-Patti-LuPone-More-20120322

ONE MAN TWO GUVNORS
 Mar 26 2012, 05:27:19 PM
Have they announced a rush policy for it yet?
JCS Previews Thread
 Mar 23 2012, 11:22:21 AM
I saw the show with Kushnier on Tuesday and he was the only one onstage that really made me feel anything. From the moment he started the show until he rocked out in that sparkly blue tux, Kushnier not only vocally blew the roof off of the Neil Simon Theatre, but he was heartbreaking as the conflicted Judas and absolutely stole the show.

Aside from his performance and that of the menacing Tom Hewitt, I thought the show fell kind of flat. It was sung beautifully and hearing that scor

Best Cast Recordings of All Time?
 Mar 22 2012, 03:34:11 PM
Les Mis (Original London) and Anything Goes (1987)
re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?
 Mar 20 2012, 11:23:08 AM
The cast of Spring Awakening (especially Jonathan Groff) and Les Mis
New Poll: What Andrew Lloyd Webber Show Should Be Revived Next?
 Mar 20 2012, 11:19:13 AM
Sunset Boulevard! Never got a chance to see it but love the recording.
Disney's NEWSIES On Broadway -- Previews
 Mar 16 2012, 04:11:43 PM
I saw the show when it was in previews at Papermill and the choreography was beyond incredible, so the fact that it is tighter now blows my mind a little bit. That newspaper bit in Seize the Day was amazing!

How is the book this time around?

Once Rush?
 Mar 14 2012, 05:11:30 PM
What time does the B.O. open on Saturday? How much are the rush tickets?
2012 Tony Award predictions thread
 Mar 14 2012, 05:07:11 PM
This is going to be an intense year at the Tony's, especially with so much that hasn't even opened yet!

I am so excited to see how Nice Work If You Can Get It shapes up...I haven't seen or heard a lot about it so I'm speculating what the show is even going to be.

Does anyone think that Jessie Mueller could nab a nomination for On A Clear Day...? Her performance was stellar and her voice, beyond stunning. "Ev'ry Night at Seven" literally stopped the show when I saw it.
<

Porgy and Bess Rush Line?
 Mar 9 2012, 01:07:27 PM
I saw the show last week on a weeknight. I got there at 4:30 and was the second person in line. Everyone got a seat and they were located in the first couple of row house left off to the side. We were able to move down to the first row and closer to the aisle, but both seats gave an amazing view!

This show is a must-see!

Once on Broadway
 Mar 9 2012, 01:03:17 PM
I was able to catch the show at NYTW and it was incredible! The musical captured the raw emotion and passion of the film and integrated new characters and plotlines, which only added to an already beautiful story. The score and performances were incredibly moving. I literally had to catch my breath when Cristin Milioti sang "The Hill" in Act II.

I'm interested to see how it translates on such a big stage. NYTW was such an intimate experience, so I hope that it maintains its charac

What Musicals should be revived?
 Feb 23 2012, 10:50:59 AM
I kind of agree with JoeKv...I'd love to see some brand new musicals that haven't been adapted at all.
A couple of exclusive clips from
 Feb 21 2012, 12:02:18 PM
I can't wait for this! So excited.
SMASH
 Feb 21 2012, 12:00:58 PM
I was really excited about this show when it premiered but these last two episodes have been losing my interest. The trailer for the next episode looks a little more promising though! Fingers crossed.
Tony Vincent on the Voice...
 Feb 21 2012, 11:25:02 AM
I was very surprised as well, I really thought he would sound better. I'll be interested to see what happens with him this season. And seriously he needs to eat a burger.
Lunt-Fontanne Mezzanine
 Jan 26 2012, 05:00:53 PM
The bar definitely won't be a problem for you in the mezz. I've sat there for Adams Family and had no issues with the bar or being crammed. It's a pretty decent view too. Nothing cut off.
INTO THE WOODS and AS YOU LIKE IT official for Shakespeare in the Park
 Jan 26 2012, 04:53:41 PM
So excited for Into The Woods! Can't wait!
Randy Jackson bashes musicals and showtunes...
 Jan 26 2012, 04:37:13 PM
How many of your Idols wind up on Broadway, Randy? Hmm...
Catch Me If You Can Rush This Morning
 Apr 1 2011, 11:38:52 AM
So glad that everyone seemed to like the show! I'm seeing it next Friday and am very excited!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You