tazber
#1A couple of exclusive clips from "Once"
Posted: 2/15/12 at 9:34am

courtesy of ew.com

....but the world goes 'round

willep
#2A couple of exclusive clips from
Posted: 2/20/12 at 11:38pm

And another one surfaced today...of "Gold." One of my favorite numbers in the show...really can't wait to get the cast recording so that I can hear the a cappella reprise again...

Gold

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#2A couple of exclusive clips from
Posted: 2/20/12 at 11:56pm

can't wait to see this show on March 8!!

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

willep
#3A couple of exclusive clips from
Posted: 2/20/12 at 11:56pm

So, I have a question for anyone who can answer...in the article with the video of Gold, they make it sound as if David Patrick Kelly only sang "Raglan Road": before one show, and not every performance...he definitely sang it the day I went, and it was the last song before the Guy started singing "Leave." I figured it was set up that way, as it was a nice segue song. Did he sing it when other people went?

Rainbow High2 Profile Photo
Rainbow High2
#4A couple of exclusive clips from
Posted: 2/21/12 at 8:34am

I can't wait for this! A couple of exclusive clips from

TheaterAddict17 Profile Photo
TheaterAddict17
#5A couple of exclusive clips from
Posted: 2/21/12 at 12:02pm

I can't wait for this! So excited.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#6A couple of exclusive clips from
Posted: 2/21/12 at 12:52pm

I have to say I wasn't very excited at all, but I'm loving what they're showing so far. It looks like it could be really good.

....but the world goes 'round

Mark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
#7A couple of exclusive clips from
Posted: 2/21/12 at 12:57pm

I know nothing of the show, but these clips just don't sell it for me. This one is gonna be a tough sell I think!

Videos