News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jasobres

jasobres Profile Photo
Member Name: jasobres
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Occupation: Aspiring pit musician (guitar, banjo, harmonica, ukulele, keyboards)

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Submissions Only is FANTASTIC  Apr 27 2012, 11:39:17 PM
Was anyone else expecting Annaleigh's "Adorable Girl" to appear and say "OH MY GOD!!!" to the girl sitting next to Penny in the callback scene? I'm really bummed that she only appeared once this season, she was a hilarious running gag in the first season.

Submissions Only is FANTASTIC  Apr 27 2012, 08:53:06 PM
I loved it! All those auditioners talking to Tim was so hilarious! And who else was screaming at Penny during that handshake?
Submissions Only is FANTASTIC  Apr 27 2012, 12:27:24 PM
First off, I apologize for my multi-year absence of this web site.

Second off, anyone know what time today the season finale will be posted?

re: Your initial Tony Winner reactions...  May 15 2007, 12:20:10 PM
This Tony Awards has snubfest written all over it!!!
re: Your initial Tony Winner reactions...  May 15 2007, 12:20:09 PM
This Tony Awards has snubfest written all over it!!!
re: Chenoweth to Guest Star on 'Ugly Betty' Season Finale  Apr 14 2007, 07:50:55 PM
According to the end credits, it is shot on location in New York, NY.
re: FCC TO BAN REALITY TELEVISION!!  Apr 1 2007, 01:12:56 PM
Now HERE'S someone who KNOWS how to pull a prank!
re: Kristin and Idina to reunite in Chicago as Roxie and Velma, respectivel  Apr 1 2007, 12:42:13 PM
In response to how long it took me to think of this joke: I've had this joke in mind ever since as long as three weeks ago.
re: Kristin Chenoweth is playing Glinda for Actors Fund Wicked Performance  Apr 1 2007, 11:44:44 AM
Your worse than me at this. You know that?*

*That's a compliment.

Robin Williams to do another Broadway special tomorrow!  Apr 1 2007, 11:04:56 AM
APRIL FOOL!!

Though I wish it WAS true.

Kristin and Idina to reunite in Chicago as Roxie and Velma, respectively  Apr 1 2007, 10:38:24 AM
APRIL FOOL!
re: Favorite/Funniest Beginning of Show Warnings  Mar 29 2007, 09:09:43 PM
Spamalot's was along the lines of, "Be sure to allow your cell phones to ring and ring as much as possible. However, you will be thrown out by doing so."

re: Favorite/Funniest Beginning of Show Warnings  Mar 29 2007, 08:24:00 PM
I read in a book that the warning before "I Am My Own Wife" was done in German.
re: Favorite/Funniest Beginning of Show Warnings  Mar 29 2007, 07:41:45 PM
I loved the one before "The Boy from Oz": "Remember, the Imperial Theatre is equipped with automatic ejection seats and will go off if a cell phone is heard in the theater."
re: Would YOU Do Full-Frontal?  Mar 29 2007, 07:40:15 PM
"Speaking as a public opinion poll, I've had enough of permissive society."
re: Kristin Chenoweth will host the Drama Desk Awards  Mar 29 2007, 07:38:58 PM
Plus, it's being broadcasted on PBS, which gets me even MORE excited!
Curtains lyrics question  Mar 22 2007, 02:05:09 PM
I'm sure this is the question that is on everyone's mind: Who wrote which songs? I already know that John Kander wrote the lyrics to "I Miss the Music." But which songs had lyrics written by Rupert Holmes, Fred Ebb, and also by John Kander? Does anyone know?
re: Back Stage / Pit Voices - Why no more?  Mar 16 2007, 03:30:46 PM
No, they are literally singing from the pit and making it sound as if there are more than 5 or so people on stage. They showed behind the scenes footage of "Mamma Mia!" from the pit.
re: Back Stage / Pit Voices - Why no more?  Mar 16 2007, 03:25:23 PM
There are still pit voices used for "Mamma Mia!" There were also pit voices used for the production of "Brooklyn - The Musical". Matter of fact one of the voices for the latter was Manoel Felciano.
re: Sutton's Replacement Contest  Mar 14 2007, 11:55:06 AM
I was about to say Susan as well, but I don't think she'd be able to do it since she has a kid now. This may sound ridiculous, but how about Brooke Shields?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You