News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AGermano

AGermano Profile Photo
Member Name: AGermano
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Question about the Belasco  Nov 18 2012, 02:52:26 PM
The stage is not raked, it's flat. I was in the front row and had most of the upstage portion of it cut off. Majority of the set/action was moved downstage right in front so it really wasn't a problem, but I definitely had to lift my head up to see a few minor things. For this production, I would suggest mid-orchestra or (even better) front mezzanine.
Golden Boy Previews  Nov 15 2012, 11:04:30 PM
Where in the orchestra, eperkins? Going tomorrow night through TDF!
Lombardi Producers Looking at Bringing a Play about the Yankees to Broadway  Nov 15 2012, 01:58:13 PM
Why? I didn't see Lombardi, but I saw Magic/Bird. That was awful.

Because this is New York and the Yankees are extremely respected and loved by most New Yorkers, regardless of being a sports fan or not. Someone who has never watched a baseball game in their life will recognize (and most of the time support) the Yankees name.
Also, no one cared about Magic/Bird to begin with. This is (clearly) already getting buzz and it's not even a titled project yet.
<

Balcony Theatergoer Vomits Onto Orchestra at Cort Theatre  Nov 15 2012, 01:49:52 PM
"I'm shocked this happened at "GRACE" of all shows."

With the high balcony and the slowly revolving stage... who would've thought.

'Cinderella' to perform in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade  Nov 8 2012, 11:49:16 PM
@nasty_khakis Newsies performed last Thanksgiving Day Parade and they didn't start performances until March. I guess their run at Papermill can be considered something but at the time of the performance the leading role wasn't even announced to the public yet, because Jeremy Jordan was currently performing in Bonnie & Clyde at the time of the parade.
Cinderella has well-known music and the leads already cast so it can't be that difficult. Plus, the parade is in late November and they star

An Open Letter to the Roundabout Theatre Company - Re: DROOD  Nov 1 2012, 08:44:24 PM
@ghostlight2: What's going into the Sondheim and how are you so sure?
Detroit Tickets  Oct 9 2012, 10:47:10 PM
^ His name is David Schwimmer.
Evita or Scandalous?  Oct 3 2012, 07:12:19 PM
Haha.
Annie Preview Thread  Oct 3 2012, 07:00:14 PM
Anyone play the lotto? How was it?
Avenue Q Rush Tickets  Sep 26 2012, 02:19:02 PM
There are 16 front row seats for Avenue Q.
When I went back in May on a Sunday, I got there at 11:50 for a 12 box office opening and was able to get a ticket and there were only four other people on line.
I'm assuming a Wednesday would be even easier.

Grace Rush  Sep 26 2012, 02:16:15 PM
Got there at 8am on Monday, no one else showed up until around 9:15. They sold the entire front row for rush and then some. I'm assuming they sell whatever they have left throughout the day considering the post above me ^
Grace Rush  Sep 20 2012, 11:29:38 PM
Anyone else done this?
PLAYBILL Covers of the 2012-2013 Season  Sep 11 2012, 12:35:49 PM
Drood & Scandalous are up!
Jekyll and Hyde Broadway Theater?  Aug 26 2012, 02:03:43 AM
@BlueForBroadway Where on the PATSC website does it say it
is a limited run? I haven't seen that anywhere before and can't find it
on the site. Are you sure you aren't looking at a release from
the NYTW production?

Evita set question...  Aug 26 2012, 02:02:22 AM
I personally think this is one of the most beautiful designs
I've ever seen, especially when it comes alive with lights and action during the performance.

And yes, the buildings in the background are there on Broadway but they are actual 3-dimensional structures, whereas the ones in this picture look like flats.
The ones on Broadway are also angled differently making them WAY less apparent, from where I was sitting at least. (B 2 in the Orchestra.)

Bring It On Rush/Lotto  Aug 12 2012, 01:48:47 PM
Rush is $35, not $45.
Dogfight Cast Recording?  Jul 2 2012, 01:01:54 PM
Where were your seats?
Dogfight Cast Recording?  Jul 1 2012, 06:16:10 PM
Good to know, thanks!
Dogfight Cast Recording?  Jul 1 2012, 04:41:20 PM
Hey deck, you mentioned that you purchased the poster at the show yesterday? I was at the first preview and they weren't selling anything but do they have official merchandise now? Any idea of what else they are selling/prices?

War Horse or End of the Rainbow?  Jun 21 2012, 12:13:39 AM
War Horse. Absolutely.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You