News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Claire8

Claire8 Profile Photo
Member Name: Claire8
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway and the Coronavirus  Mar 10 2020, 09:11:58 AM

theatretenor2 said: "For anyone wondering, Telecharge is offering full refunds if you are coming from out of state. If you are in state, you are able to reschedule but not get a refund."

For what dates? Am hoping to refund tix for late April but thought I’d wait to ask when it’s closer to the time and when the situation is likely worse... Was meant to be coming from Australia with my brother but considering I’ll be 22 weeks pregnant and he’s autistic and highly anxious it’s looking like we need to cancel our trip

Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Feb 7 2020, 07:30:40 PM

GlenCoco said: "Tee said she'd be cool with doing it in Australia"

Are there plans for it to come to Australia??

HADESTOWN program book  Feb 5 2020, 08:40:16 PM

Saw Hadestown last year - amazing show - and would love to get a program when I'm in NYC in April. If I'm not seeing it again can I still go in to the theatre to buy a program at some point?? Or do you think any of the Broadway shops would stock them?

Will Little Shop of Horrors extend further?  Feb 5 2020, 08:35:09 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSS! Just bought my tickets - so excited! I love Jeremy Jordan!! Cannot wait. 

Discount Codes  Feb 5 2020, 04:48:56 PM

BwayinVan said: "Claire8 said: "BwayinVan said: "Anyone seen any codes for Little shop in May?"

Do you mean March? They haven’t announced an extension yet. Atm you can only buy tickets up until 15th March. Fingers crossed that’s not the final show.

"

They announced today Jeremy Jordan is joining the cast through May 10 and tickets are already on sale.
"

Omg yesssss!!! You guys just made

Discount Codes  Feb 5 2020, 03:58:31 PM

BwayinVan said: "Anyone seen any codes for Little shop in May?"

Do you mean March? They haven’t announced an extension yet. Atm you can only buy tickets up until 15th March. Fingers crossed that’s not the final show. 

Need Recommendations for March Trip  Jan 31 2020, 03:30:51 AM

Theatrefanboy1 said: "Of the ones discussed. I’d say too see Tina over JLP I enjoyed it much more. Then I would also add moulin rouge. Which I loved. I asked when he’s contracted til and he said that he would be with the show until two weeks after the Tonys.
I saw company in London. Thought it was alright. Though I would also give it some interest with the new cast.

You asked who?

Will Little Shop of Horrors extend further?  Jan 29 2020, 10:15:03 PM

Got the email about the $69 tickets today... I'm guessing that's a bad sign in terms of a possible extension?  

Discount Codes  Jan 29 2020, 06:29:16 AM

chrishuyen said: "Got a mailer for Mrs. Doubtfire, with orchestra starting at $79 with MDPOPPETS or buy 3 tickets get 1 free with 4POPPETS. It doesn't mention blackout/expiration dates but I'm sure they exist."

Yeah it's only for previews unfortunately.

Is the Museum of Broadway still opening in April?  Jan 26 2020, 03:31:21 AM

Does anyone have any inside knowledge on this? When it was announced they were saying April 2020 but the website has next to no info and I noticed the instagram page says it will be opening as part of the 2020/2021 season which I would assume meant later than April 2020. I so desperately want to go! 

Mrs Doubtfire - possibility of discount tix?  Jan 25 2020, 04:20:54 AM

GiantsInTheSky2 said: "TodayTix is at $79-99 through May, around $125 on Show Score, and about $140-170 on StubHub and Ticketmaster. I’m sure there will be another discount code - but if not, this gives you about two months to save up $$$."

Unfortunately I'll be trying to see 6-8 shows that week so can't afford to spend big just on this one! Thanks for the info though- appreciate it! I'll keep checking back. With the telecharge offer you can get $79

Mrs Doubtfire - possibility of discount tix?  Jan 24 2020, 08:19:49 PM

Found out there's a discount code now but only up to 4th April i.e. last preview. Hopefully there will be another one....

Will Little Shop of Horrors extend further?  Jan 19 2020, 11:53:06 PM

Rosette3 said: "Claire8 said: "Thanks everyone!! Fingers crossed! Sounds like if it does extend I'll need to get onto buying tickets straight away then? Doesn't seem like last minute will work as well for this one."

YMMV but yes buy tickets when you can. I was waiting to take my chances with the in person lottery. A week out I noticed they released a block of tickets (roughly 15-20 seats). I accepted I had horrible luck and bought a ticket. They

Mrs Doubtfire - possibility of discount tix?  Jan 19 2020, 07:39:31 PM

Going to NYC 22nd-26th April and my brother is desperate to see this. What do you think the odds are of there being discounted tickets available at some point for those dates? It will only have been open a few weeks. Is it selling well?

Possibility of Moulin Rouge showing up at TKTS this week?  Jan 19 2020, 07:15:30 PM

Desperate to see this show and I'll be in NYC 22nd to 26th April. Just had a look at prices and they're super expensive of course. What are the odds I can get a better deal closer to the time? If you go to the box office on the day/day before you want to go do they tend to reduce prices? Or is that less likely for April?

Will Little Shop of Horrors extend further?  Jan 19 2020, 07:12:45 PM

Thanks everyone!! Fingers crossed! Sounds like if it does extend I'll need to get onto buying tickets straight away then? Doesn't seem like last minute will work as well for this one.

Will Little Shop of Horrors extend further?  Jan 19 2020, 06:30:05 AM
Coming to NYC in late April and would loooove to see Little Shop. It doesnt have an official closing date as far as I can tell but ticket sales are only up till March. A quick google tells me this was following an extension. Do you think its likely to get extended further?
2019 Tony Awards Performances  May 1 2019, 12:31:04 AM
It’s probably a controversial choice as it contains almost no principals but I would LOVE to see Love thy Neighbor from The Prom as it just has such a great message. And was my fav song in the show.
BEETLEJUICE Previews  Apr 21 2019, 11:04:08 AM

Playbill_Trash said: "For those of you saying you only paid $33 for a good orchestra seat, were those rush seats or did you get them in advance some other way?

I’m looking to see this show next Friday night, but for a good deal based on what I’ve heard here. The best deal I could find is the playbill code which is like 30% off, still around $100 each through telecharge? Is there another deal I could find where I can still pick my seat in advance? Or is rush the

BEETLEJUICE Previews  Apr 12 2019, 08:41:23 PM
I went to the first preview.

Wow, what’s with all the Eddie Perfect hate? I liked the score - it was miles better than Tootsie, Be More Chill or the awful Pretty Woman. I have only seen King Kong in Australia when the songs were written by a mixture of artists so I’m not familiar with his score for that. Perhaps he has a particular Australian sensibility that is lost on international audiences; i’m not sure.

I liked Alex Brightman’s performance for the most part though I did

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You