News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CleveNMLActor

Member Name: CleveNMLActor
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ben Brantley's Top 10 Shows of 2011
 Dec 14 2011, 05:31:03 PM
Not just how dumb Broadway audiences have become, but how dumb American theater goers have become as a whole!
Wicked Divas Akron
 Oct 30 2011, 09:54:31 PM
now i'm majorly bummed! I have been waiting soooo long to see Steph for years, and I love Julia as well!!! I hope to bits it's NOT eden! I can deal with ali mauzey, but pleasse not Eden! Never been impressed with her.
Wicked Divas Akron
 Oct 29 2011, 06:36:57 PM
Does anyone have any information as to who is replacing Stephanie J. Block for the Wicked Diva's concert Nov 19th! I was sooo stoked to see Steph, but now that she is doing Anything Goes I won't be able to see her. Supposedly Julia Murney is also performing
Rumor about next Reno Sweeney
 Oct 20 2011, 07:13:48 PM
Is there any inkling to what dates Steph is filling in? I'm seeing her in a Wicked Diva's concert in Akron Ohio November 19th and while I'm soooo happy for Stephanie I will be crushed if I can't see her the 19th!! I've been waiting for ages to see her perform!
contemporary absurdist playwrights
 Sep 23 2011, 12:25:40 AM
Does anyone know of any prominent contemporary absurdist playwrights of the past 5-10 years?
Mamie Parris joins 1st National Tour of
 Sep 22 2011, 02:09:53 PM
When I saw her in 9 to 5 in Dayton I got drinks with some of the cast members at the local gay bars, and they told me she was next in line to play elphaba! So happy for her!!
Marisol Audition Help!
 Sep 17 2011, 01:18:17 PM
Yeah Magical Realism works as well! Either Magical Realism or Absurdist theater monologues will work i'm just having a hard time finding one for a white 21 year old male such as myself lol.
Marisol Audition Help!
 Sep 16 2011, 11:30:27 PM
Before I get attacked over here on this thread...I didn't want to post over in the student thread because no one helps one damn bit! Our school is doing a production of Jose Rivera's Marisol. Auditions are at the end of October, and I'm looking for a really good playwright/play with a really kick ass strong male monologue age range 21-30 that would fall under the absurdist category. I thought of Tony Kushners Angels in America, but that is way to overdone. Any help and suggestions would mean the
Wizard of Oz Transfer?
 Aug 16 2011, 11:20:29 PM
Does anyone think the West End Production will eventually or even have a chance at transferring to Broadway? Supposedly the show has gotten stellar reviews, and audiences seem to really eat it up.
Christopher Sieber to Co-Star with George Hamilton in LA CAGE Tour; Full Cast Announced
 Aug 11 2011, 07:10:50 PM
Can't WAIT to see this when it hits Playhouse Square in Cleveland this November!!! Ahhh only three more months!!
New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
 Jul 28 2011, 12:38:59 AM
Amanda when I saw 9 to 5 on tour I got drinks with some of the other ensemble members in the show and they told me specifically that Mamie WILL be elphaba in Wicked. As to which company has yet to be announced, but she is next in line at some point!
 Jul 27 2011, 08:17:24 PM
Vivino is toooo good for standby. BUT granted the role is intense I don't blame her for wanting to sit in the back seat this time around.
 Jul 27 2011, 07:46:20 PM
As much as I do love me some Kate Shindle she is going to BLOW her voice doing that show! Please get someone who can actually vocally handle it! I think Vivino would be excellent!
Please Help!
 Jul 26 2011, 12:33:01 AM
where can i find the script from?
Please Help!
 Jul 26 2011, 12:25:08 AM
Thank you sir!!
Please Help!
 Jul 26 2011, 12:19:26 AM
Please no one chop my head off over here. I tried posting in the student section, but no one gave me any help. I need to find a 60 to 90 second contemporary dramatic monologue for my school's audition of NO EXIT by Jean Paul Sartre. Does anyone know of any good plays with good dramatic monologues that are more on the obscure side?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You