News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bundy5000

bundy5000 Profile Photo
Member Name: bundy5000
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway for Hillary Performance List  Oct 17 2016, 04:15:03 PM

Stronger Together– Set List
Hillary Tonight – Billy Crystal & Adult Chorus
Oh What A Beautiful Morning – Hugh Jackman
Wilkomen/Cabarert  – Joel Grey & Sienna Miller
Been A Long Day – Matthew Broderick, Sarah Jessica Parker & Victoria Clark
While I Have The Floor– Ayodele Casel (tap dance)
Brave – Sara Bareilles

Ticketmaster.com lawsuit and your overpriced Bdway shows  Jun 18 2016, 11:35:57 PM

I just added overpriced Bdway shows to the title so it would seem relevant to the board I meant no harm by it. If anything I meant the over priced surcharges from ticketmaster. It might not seem like a big deal to some but to me personally I got excited, sorry for putting some emphasis in the topic.

Ticketmaster.com lawsuit and your overpriced Bdway shows  Jun 18 2016, 11:23:21 PM

log in to your ticketmaster accounts and look under active vouchers or something. the website has been crashing becuase of this news breaking just an FYI so keep trying

Ticketmaster.com lawsuit and your overpriced Bdway shows  Jun 18 2016, 11:17:43 PM

sorry if someone already posted this but just a heads up to anyone who used ticketmaster.com for Broadway shows or concerts or whatever. There was a $400 million lawsuit for anyone who has used ticketmaster from 1999 to 2013 to free tickets and discount codes. I checked my account and I've recieved 14 vouchers. I don't expect to see wicked for free but this might be able to take a load off your wallet for some small time shows or gigs.

Your Most Prized Theater Item/ memborabilia  Jun 2 2016, 07:54:53 PM

honestly I love getting my picture with people. I have a nuerological disorder that severely effects my memory but when I see my picture with Bernadette Peters, Robin Williams, Hal Prince and of course Angela Lansbury  I am able to remember some of the best moments of my life. I know getting a picture is frowned upon sometimes but to me it really means a lot. Also my A little night music cd Autographed by Stephen Sondheim.

Broadway Merchandise...Strike Gold  Nov 29 2015, 11:49:34 AM

I usually buy a t shirt, hat, occasionally a sweater from shows. But will signed posters, magnets, jewelry, and other items that are over priced be valued more long after a show closes?

BCEFA's Gypsy of the Year Collection Period  Nov 5 2015, 03:56:21 AM

When does the collection period end? I have a few shows I am going to see the 1st week of December

Carolee Carmello new show?  Sep 15 2015, 02:24:52 PM

Tuck everlasting, I overheard her talk about it during the last performance of mamma mia

Marian Seldes passes away RIP  Oct 6 2014, 10:28:28 PM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Tony-Winner-Marian-Seldes-Passes-Away-at-86-20141006?PageSpeed=noscript
BC/EFA Broadway Flea Market and Grand Auction 2014  Sep 10 2014, 06:16:26 PM
http://broadwaycares.org/_events--tickets/event-archive-2014/flea-market-and-grand-auction-2014-celebrity-table
Broadway Showtunes that work up a sweat  Jun 14 2014, 10:24:51 AM
I had my ipod on shuffle in the car and it was only until I noticed the car next to me at a stop light, the people were laughing at me making some moves to Shine from Billy Elliot. What other songs from the Great White Way could give you that Nick Adams 6 pack?
New Pippin Promo  May 7 2014, 11:32:13 AM
I thought it was a promo for Newsies at first
The Library - March 25th?  Apr 11 2014, 10:31:55 PM
I just skimmed so I didn't read any spoilers, excited to see it but did she do autographs?
The Library at Public Theater  Apr 11 2014, 09:33:30 PM
I was wondering if anyone has seen the production and thier opinions on it. I was also wondering if Chloë Grace Moretz exits through the lobby and signs. Thanks
Cabaret previews  Mar 23 2014, 04:31:18 PM
going this Thursday. any advice for stage dooring?
Lansbury/Jones DRIVING MISS DAISY Coming To Movie Theaters??  Jan 24 2014, 12:45:21 AM
I posted it somewhere a while ago but that at the Induction at Bucks County Playhouse with Miss Lansbury they announced it was filmed.
Angela Lansbury on Tavis Smiley's PBS Show tonight (Dec 16 2013)  Dec 19 2013, 08:42:43 PM
Driving miss daisy was filmed. I went to see ms. Lansbury get inducted into the hall of fame at bucks county playhouse and she did say it ended up getting filmed. I don't know if it was filmed for the public or whatever but I distinctly remember her telling us it did get filmed.
The 34 Hottest Broadway Hunks Of 2013  Dec 13 2013, 09:28:44 PM
That MJT gif is kinda creepy

NY POST-not so positive  Nov 18 2013, 02:21:23 AM
A Bed and A Condom, Sondheim was Sexualized! end Review!
NY POST-not so positive  Nov 17 2013, 07:26:54 AM
Where is the stage door for city center? And is it busy after the show?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You