News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hoof

Hoof Profile Photo
Member Name: Hoof
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway Magazines
 Dec 17 2006, 12:53:10 PM
Ah, that's what I thought. Well, thanks anyways!
Broadway Magazines
 Dec 17 2006, 12:26:37 PM
Are there any good ones that I can subscribe to? Or purely Musical Theatre ones?
re: Songs With the Same Name
 Aug 30 2006, 11:56:19 PM
I'm adding "No More" from the Goodbye Girl to the first post.
re: 30 Days of iPod! Your Favorites Tell Us What's on Their iPods!! What's
 Aug 20 2006, 10:54:33 PM
My ipod is fruity. It's pretty mcuh 99.9% musicals.

But, I have bands like People in Planes, Pilate (or should I say Pilot Speed) Snow Patrol and Stars to balance it out.

It's a cutie.

re: Broadway names pronunciation
 Aug 16 2006, 11:09:49 PM
Not sure if I ever got an answer to this question. . .

but how do you pronounce "Headley" (as in Heather). I've heard it as "heed-ly" and "head-ly". Anyone know?

Another silly one, but would you just "Lay-ah" or "Lee-ah" Salonga. Once again, I've heard both.

re: Pajama Game Lyrics
 Aug 12 2006, 07:50:46 PM
I just needed it because it bugged me, basically. I was thinking of working on it for fun during my lessons. Not to perform, but for technique and all that jazz. Although, I still think it would work as a solo if you cut it down.

But yup, I feel much better knowing the words now. One less mystery in my life.

Aug 11 2006, 02:04:11 PM
Thank you so so much. It was the "they sound so delicious" part that I couldn't make out. It looks like you got the whole thing :)

I was surprised too when I was searching for threads and there weren't really any.

Anyways, gotta love the show!

Aug 11 2006, 01:12:12 PM
bumpity, bump, bump.
Pajama Game Lyrics
 Aug 11 2006, 10:12:19 AM
Does anyone have, or know where I can find, lyrics to Hey There Reprise/If You Win You Lose? There is just some words that I can't make out.

Thanks lovies.

re: Lippa Wild Party appreciation thread
 Aug 5 2006, 12:21:06 PM
*Sigh* Julia.

Lippa's is probably my all time favourite musical. Personally, I don't think it matters that it strays from the original poem, because it's not supposed to be a tribute to Joseph Mancure March; it's Lippa doing a very cool adaptation and doing it very, very well.

re: what went wrong with the phantom tribute at the tony's
 Jun 12 2006, 10:11:03 AM
To me it looked like the guy forgot/messed up the words, but it could just have been the bad cutting you suggested. In any case, it was awkward.
Yay for Jersey Boys, JLY, and Christian Hoff!
 Jun 12 2006, 12:23:00 AM
Can't say if it was robbed or not because I didn't see it. . .but that dancing routine they did was brilliantly hilarious.
re: It's Tonys, not Tony's!
 Jun 12 2006, 12:21:43 AM
Well, if you get multiple awards then I guess it would be "tonies". It's just that it's not a possessive. . .it's not like Tony owns these awards and is giving them out.
re: WHO ARE THESE TONY VOTERS!!!!!!!!!
 Jun 12 2006, 12:01:51 AM
Oh please, I'm not actually serious about Oprah being angry. Pretty sure she's not clubbing the cast over the head for sucking, since they clearly don't. I just think it's ironic with all of the hype, and actually quite funny to think about.

And obviously it's my opinion that Sweeney Todd is better than the Pajama Game. That's why it's my opinion, sillies, not that my sole authority and taste should decide the Tonys, I just thought this was a place I could voice that opinion. A Tony on

re: TAKE THE PLUNGE
 Jun 11 2006, 11:49:50 PM
Live with Marin Mazzie
Sleep with Marc Kudisch
Throw Kristen (unfortunately) off a cliff

Christiane Noll
Brian D'arcy James
Julia Murney

re: SNORING USHER RUINS THE MOMENT!
 Jun 11 2006, 11:46:26 PM
While watching a play by David Belke, I had an usher in front of me who kept farting so loudly. I didn't know whether to vomit or laugh, but neither seemed appropriate.
re: It's Tonys, not Tony's!
 Jun 11 2006, 11:45:07 PM
I could not agree more. I suppose it is the English major coming out in me.
re: WHO ARE THESE TONY VOTERS!!!!!!!!!
 Jun 11 2006, 11:44:00 PM
lol, Oprah must be so pissed, especially considering that her entire show tomorrow is devoted to the Tonys. Ha. Her musical got virtually nothing.

Everyone else has voiced my opinions on Pajama Game winning. Like, what? Sweeney is clearly superior! That kind of risky and raw direction is so rare and was passed over. I hope it doesn't discourage future directors from pushing the envelope.

re: Julia Murney 'I'm Not Waiting'
 Jun 10 2006, 01:08:52 PM
Oh ashley0139, I love YOUR avatar. It's authentic Mine's just a rip off from Google lol

This has probably been discussed before, but can someone explain Julia's p*rn story for me? I live in Canada, so therefore I will probably never hear her tell it.

re: Julia Murney 'I'm Not Waiting'
 May 30 2006, 09:19:11 AM
Such a nice cd. Sigh. Julia *googly eyes*

I must say that "Perfect" is my favourite. There, that's my two cents.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You