News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Prettylittlepicture2

Prettylittlepicture2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Prettylittlepicture2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway Crush?
 Jun 28 2007, 01:08:36 AM
Xanthe Elbrick. But you didn't hear it from me. >.>
re: Foreign Cast Recordings that You Love
 Jun 6 2007, 05:31:43 PM
The Barcelona production of Sweeney Todd in Catalan! Phenomenal!
re: Unusual pronunciations of words in songs
 Mar 1 2007, 09:44:50 PM
I have no idea if this is intentional, but the song "My High School Sweetheart" from In Trousers, ridiculous is pronounced rid-dik-a-lus.
re: 2007 Olivier Awards Winners; Sunday in the Park...Leads Pack
 Feb 19 2007, 12:15:27 AM
I'm SO happy Russell and Evans both won. They deserve it.
re: Gutenberg the Musical!
 Feb 4 2007, 10:36:30 PM
Saw it last night... HYSTERICAL. Loved every minute of it.
re: Name the worst musical
 Feb 4 2007, 03:55:13 PM
Liverpool, the "terribleness" of Gutenberg, the Musical! is purposeful. That's where the comedy lies. The terrible lyrics, the purposeless songs, the one-dimensional characters... I laughed harder at Gutenberg than I have in a long time. Unless, of course, you know all this and the comedy just wasn't up your alley.
re: What Broadway Character Do You Relate To?
 Jan 30 2007, 04:47:24 PM
gumbo2, you're wonderful! Thanks for making my day. And don't we all have a little Jerry in us?
re: What Broadway Character Do You Relate To?
 Jan 29 2007, 09:33:42 PM
Not exactly Broadway (not even off-Broadway), but Gracie from Flight of the Lawnchair Man/3hree. I'll love anyone familiar with the show.
re: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ANALYSIS
 Jan 27 2007, 04:17:33 PM
Hi, Night Life Love. We need to talk.

Stagedoor Manor is awesome, isn't it? I adore the camp. It was my first year there this year, and I was absolutely BLESSED enough to be cast in Les Mis, which was an amazing show with an amazing cast. Also, I was lucky enough to be cast as Eponine.

I don't exactly know why you claimed you played Eponine, but that doesn't really matter to me at all. It's a little odd, but hey - no hard feelings, no explanation is needed. But by stating you w

re: Sweeney Todd questions (WARNING: Possible spoilers!)
 Feb 12 2006, 12:52:04 AM
Totally off-topic for a second, but BroadwayChica! It's me, Ali(2).
re: Sweeney Todd questions (WARNING: Possible spoilers!)
 Feb 10 2006, 11:58:08 PM
Ah, I am loving this thread! Felt the need to bring up another bit about the varying views on the asylum patients and Toby's story. I had a friend who went to see the show and came back later and asked how we could be certain that the entire show isn't a mere figment of Toby's imagination. None of it really happened, it's simply all in his mind. I absolutely don't think that's the case, because of the re-appearance of the 'lovely muffler' in the ending. It's just sort of testifies that although
re: Favorite Sweeney Todd Quote
 Feb 1 2006, 11:26:51 PM
Can't believe this hasn't been mentioned!
Lovett: You crazy mad, killing a man what done you no harm? And the lad downstairs!
Todd: He recognized me from the old days! He tried to blackmail me, half my earnings forever.
Lovett: Oh... well that's a different matter. What a relief dear - for a moment I thought you'd lost your marbles!

re: Photo Coverage: Sondheim and Cast of Sweeney Todd Sign New Recording
 Feb 1 2006, 06:49:38 PM
Yes, that's me. And I actually fell down the stairs after the signing from shock. LIA, I can't believe you actually RECOGNIZED that half of my face was me! Commending you! And there's also that picture of LuPone, Sondheim, and Cerveris holding up a CD, and that CD is mine.
Gypsy of the Year Awards 2005
 Dec 7 2005, 06:10:19 PM
Did anyone attend? What did the cast of Spelling Bee perform - their Sweeney parody looked hilarious!

re: Scairest Moment in a Musical
 Nov 28 2005, 11:48:39 PM
I agree that when done right the end of Sweeney Todd is terrifying, but nothing is more chilling and downright scary then in the Final Sequence, Todd calls for Toby in that fake, dark, trying-to-appear-nice voice, "Nothing to be afraid of, boy!" Chills, every time.
re: Sweeny Todd: A must see or a belly flopper? Hotel deals anyone?
 Nov 27 2005, 10:48:24 PM
You can get an iced vanilla latte any time. See Sweeney Todd! When else are you going to get that opportunity? Whether you love it or hate it (most likely love it, I did!) it'll still be a true NYC Broadway experience.
re: Roles You Wish You Could Play
 Nov 16 2005, 08:15:48 PM
Oh, there are so many I can hardly count! XD
First and foremost, Toby from Sweeney Todd. Aaah, how I'd love to play that. Next, Zangara or the Balladeer from Assassins. And another dream role of mine is Jack from Into the Woods. Giants in the Sky is such an incredible song.

Lastly, anyone from Bee. But probably Chip the most. Getting up there every day and throwing candy at an audience while singing about an erection in a geeky scout uniform and large

re: Soprano Uptempo
 Oct 30 2005, 07:35:16 PM
Uptempo soprano, we love you! Art is Calling for Me from The Enchantress. It's tough to tackle, but worth it! And no one else will be auditioning with it - I promise! Gooch's Song from Mame has mostly mix, but the soprano bits are wonderful.

And I'm sure someone has already recommended Glitter and Be Gay.

re: LISTEN TO THE NEW SONG FROM 'THE PRODUCERS' MOVIE!!!!
 Oct 25 2005, 11:39:29 PM
It seems to be fixed now.
re: Is Seth/Shem a singing or acting role in Children of Eden?
 Oct 18 2005, 07:55:51 PM
Eh... only a 2 out of 10 really. Seth honestly doesn't do much, but Shem in the second act gets some very funny lines, but no solos. He gets to sing all the songs with Noah's family, such as "Hour of Darkness" and "Peice of Eight". Nothing huge or straining. But Shem does get some of the funnier material!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You