News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Javi

Javi Profile Photo
Member Name: Javi
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A couple of free tickets - London  Dec 1 2023, 04:40:10 AM

Hi there. For anyone in London, I have a ticket to The Enfield Haunting (with Catherine Tate) for Saturday Dec 2 at 2:30pm and one ticket for Pacific Overtures for Saturday Dec 2 at 7:30pm that I want to give away for free as I can’t go. I should be able to email the tickets if anyone is interested. Please note that the ticket for Enfield Haunting is in an area with not much leg room, in case you’re tall. I’d rather give away the tickets than for them to be not used. I ended

Question about 'Six the Musical'  Mar 17 2022, 07:09:06 AM

Thanks, guys!  We saw it tonight and she loved it!  I ended up not telling her anything and she loved the show.  :)

Question about 'Six the Musical'  Mar 17 2022, 07:09:05 AM

Thanks, guys!  We saw it tonight and she loved it!  I ended up not telling her anything and she loved the show.  :)

Question about 'Six the Musical'  Mar 17 2022, 12:02:30 AM

So I'm taking a friend to see 'Six the Musical'.  She doesn't know a single thing about the show.  Do you think she will easily pick up that it's about Henry VIII's wives or do you think it might be helpful if I told her just that bit of information so she knows right from the start?  When I first saw the show two years ago, I kinda knew that info and I think that helped me.  Not sure if it's obvious right from the start.  I don't want

Lea Salonga PBS  Nov 30 2020, 04:22:20 AM

Mat Verevis was a former contestant on 'The Voice' in Australia and now does musical theatre in Australia.  He played Barry Mann in the Australian production of 'Beautiful: The Carole King Musical'.  He was Lea's male back-up singer on this tour and he sang 'A Whole New World' with Lea on the Saturday matinee show, which is the one featured on the live album.  The guy from the PBS recording is the one Lea picked from the audience on Friday night

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  Jun 20 2020, 07:34:13 PM

@mikem, I did say due to the coronavirus, I wasn’t able to attend. I sent separate emails for ‘Music Man’ and ‘Company’. Telecharge emailed back about ‘Company’ on the same day with a refund, no questions asked. ‘The Music Man’ took a couple of days because I had given them the wrong order number (I bought my ticket the minute they went on sale when they were only showing limited available seats, but when they released better seats for the

The inherent racism of Asian theatre companies?  Jun 19 2020, 10:08:06 PM

In Australia, we regularly have Australian Aboriginals, New Zealander Maoris or even Indians playing African-American roles. Would that be considered problematic?

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  Jun 18 2020, 09:49:50 AM

My refund was for Sept 9 show.  No questions asked and I got my money already.

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  Jun 15 2020, 08:21:06 PM

Yay! I got my Music Man refund today.  Like everyone said, it was nice and easy.  Telecharge didn't ask questions and just refunded the money.  Thanks to everyone who posted above about their refund experiences.  I'm glad I don't have to worry about that anymore.

The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  Jun 14 2020, 10:18:24 AM
I emailed Ticketek with two separate emails yesterday asking for refunds for The Music Man and also Company - the two shows I had bought tickets for so far. I just got an email that they have refunded my Company ticket. So just waiting for The Music Man refund to be approved now.
The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  Jun 14 2020, 01:54:13 AM
I’ve emailed and requested a refund. Fingers crossed.
The Music Man should do the right thing and postpone/cancel the run now  Jun 12 2020, 01:30:00 AM

I've got tickets for what's meant to be the first preview of The Music Man on Sept 8.  I just wish they'd refund the tickets now.  I'm in Australia and so there's no way I will be able to make it even if, by some miracle, they actually start previews that night.  I wonder if it's worth emailing them like some of you have.

Ben Platt on Netflix  May 29 2020, 09:16:55 AM

I remember going to see Book of Mormon on Broadway and being so impressed by this replacement Cunningham. I had seen the show a few times, even once with Josh Gad, and this Cunningham was my favourite.  I looked up to see his name - Ben Platt - and remembered his name and have always been on the lookout for whatever he did next.  Yeah, he might have family connections, but he also has a lot of talent.  I also saw him in Dear Evan Hansen and he was superb.

Cirque Du Soleil shows in Las Vegas  Jan 19 2020, 09:47:54 PM

I will give another vote for Le Reve.  It's fantastic! I would put Le Reve as my favourite Vegas show, followed by 'O'...with all the others trailing far back.

I was bored throughout Ka.

Zumanity isn't that good.  The Michael Jackson one felt so cheap and I was just thinking what an exciting show they could have done but it was so blah.

Whoopi to play in Sister Act West End?  Oct 25 2019, 08:30:59 AM
Yay! I got tickets to see this at the end of August.
Best cheap hotels closest to Bway?  Oct 10 2019, 07:33:48 AM

I just stayed at the Moxy Times Square two weeks ago and loved it. Great location too.

Renee Rapp in Mean Girls  Oct 4 2019, 09:11:01 PM
I saw her two weeks ago in Mean Girls and she was terrific.
Advice Regarding My Upcoming Trip  Oct 1 2019, 03:11:48 AM
So happy you got to meet Jonathan. He seems super lovely!
Seawall a life finale performance  Sep 30 2019, 12:55:22 AM
I agree with you. A Life was a better piece. And Jake was really good. I loved it whenever the audience had a good laugh at something funny that he did say or do because he seemed chuffed about it. Our audience seemed to be better behaved than yours. Only had one person try and take a pic when Jake first appeared and that was all.
BEN PLATT Music Tour  Sep 30 2019, 12:50:58 AM
He was terrific! Audience was really into him. Only sang songs from his album, plus new song ‘Rain’ and covers of songs by Brandi Carlisle, Elton John and Stevie Wonder. No ‘Evan Hansen’ songs. He played the piano too. Told great stories before pretty much most songs explaining the background story behind the songs. Love that he is so open with his queerness (he’s been out since 12), his neuroses and his love of family (the Von Platts). I had from row seats in the first elevation and had a great
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You