News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PeterC6482

Member Name: PeterC6482
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tony Noms Are Not Paradise
 May 17 2023, 03:28:36 PM

The failure of this show was a terrible disappointment. I still miss it.

BABY The New Off-Broadway Cast Recording Thread
 Feb 13 2023, 05:24:45 PM

Looking forward to this!

Who did Gene Barry Replace in La Cage?
 Jan 9 2023, 03:13:22 PM

Joseph Maher.

He was co-starring with Ellen Burstyn in "84 Charing Cross Road" on Broadway in the winter of 1982-83 when he was chosen for "La Cage.."

What’s Next For The Barrymore?
 Dec 22 2022, 01:03:56 PM

I wanted to get this thread going again.

Perhaps Pal Joey for Spring 2023?

Any other ideas?

THE PIANO LESSON Previews
 Sep 19 2022, 06:00:23 PM

please delete..posted blank message in error.

THE PIANO LESSON Previews
 Sep 19 2022, 01:47:45 PM

Anyone here at the final dress rehearsal?

2022-2023 Broadway Season
 Jul 29 2022, 11:21:52 AM

pethian said: "PeterC6482 said: "pethian said: "Add to the above list The Barrymore after January 18th (tickets for PL are currently on sale through then)."

I believe that "The Piano Lesson" is running through Sunday, January 22nd.

Possibly "Sing Street" will then open there in the early spring?
"

I take your word about PL, though telecharge is offering tickets only until Sunday, Jan

2022-2023 Broadway Season
 Jul 28 2022, 06:12:19 PM

pethian said: "Add to the above list The Barrymore after January 18th (tickets for PL are currently on sale through then)."

I believe that "The Piano Lesson" is running through Sunday, January 22nd.

Possibly "Sing Street" will then open there in the early spring?

The Piano Lesson - Broadway 2022
 Jul 26 2022, 01:46:19 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "hollebolle said: "Because I don't always know how these things work, who is actually paying? ITW or Jujamcyn?"

Will be interesting to see if more details of the deal leak in the press.

Only a guess: the payout was a combo of the two entities (Woods doesn't have THAT much cash on hand as of right now), and it's somewhat simpler in this specific situation since Jujamcyn is both the landlord and the lead

Jul 21 2022, 10:56:37 AM

PeterC6482 said: "troynow said: "You may be right -- seems "troynow" deleted their post today about the coming productions to the St. James and Barrymore... they're renowned for their scoops but interesting this sudden deletion.

Feeling a need to defend my track record here... LOL. Last week it was no way in hell this move was happening a hard no.... and frankly P.L had the upper as they held the lease, This week, after a

Jul 21 2022, 10:52:30 AM

troynow said: "You may be right -- seems "troynow" deleted their post today about the coming productions to the St. James and Barrymore... they're renowned for their scoops but interesting this sudden deletion.

Feeling a need to defend my track record here... LOL. Last week it was no way in hell this move was happening a hard no.... and frankly P.L had the upper as they held the lease, This week, after a major deal with a h

Jul 20 2022, 04:33:55 PM

inception said: "troynow said: ""The Piano Lesson" beginning Monday, 9/19.

Piano Lesson stays at The St,James and Sing Street returns to Broadway at The Barrymore.
"

Sing Street is currently scheduled to play in Boston until October 22nd. Would they then hope to move to Broadway late November? I imagine they would want to take an available theater ASAP, rather than wait until Spring. But, they will have to try to market to

PARADISE SQUARE Closing 7/17
 Jul 19 2022, 10:12:45 AM

DrMonicaDeMoneco said: "David10086 said: "DrMonicaDeMoneco said: "Has Garth given any sort of statement?"

He officially said, "See ya, suckers!" and caught the next plane back to Toronto.
"

LOL! That he did!
"

Is there any money left to remove the set and lighting equipment, etc, from the theatre this week?

Aren't those costs bonded, also?

There must be sto

Jul 18 2022, 06:49:19 PM

Thank you, HogansHero!

Broadway Weekly Schedule
 Jul 18 2022, 02:08:54 PM

Mr. Wormwood said: "I just got to thinking, is there a reason more Broadway shows don't do a different schedule? Almost every show with a few exceptions does 2 show Weds & Sat, dark Mon and Sun matinee. I would think some shows, especially struggling ones or long running ones, could benefit from being one of the only options at certain times (like Phantom for the Thurs matinee or a few shows having Sun night or Mon night performances). Is it just traditions or is there a unio

Jul 18 2022, 02:04:20 PM

Bettyboy72 said: "PeterC6482 said: "hearthemsing22 said: "I can’t get over how much love the cast received yesterday. And hearing the lyrics to “Let It Burn” truly hit hard. Such an amazing performance, and I’m incredibly thankful I got to be there. They put everything on that stage, and I really hope the supposed tour happens. Sometimes shows that don’t do well on Broadway do well on tour or in the West End! You never know."<

Jul 18 2022, 01:25:21 PM

hearthemsing22 said: "I can’t get over how much love the cast received yesterday. And hearing the lyrics to “Let It Burn” truly hit hard. Such an amazing performance, and I’m incredibly thankful I got to be there. They put everything on that stage, and I really hope the supposed tour happens. Sometimes shows that don’t do well on Broadway do well on tour or in the West End! You never know."

"Paradise Square" has m

Jul 14 2022, 02:03:56 PM

"The Piano Lesson" beginning Monday, 9/19.

PARADISE SQUARE Closing 6/17
 Jul 11 2022, 07:12:56 PM

They can still take July 19th through November 27th off of sale, even while they are refunding previously purchased tickets for those dates.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/26/22
 Jun 28 2022, 04:09:27 PM

I thought Paradise Square was asked to give up the Ethel Barrymore to make way for Amost Famous.

Did Almost famous change its booking to another Shubert house?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You