News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AARocks

Member Name: AARocks
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Review: Joseph... tour, and a question
 Apr 29 2006, 11:46:29 PM
I would die if the tour came to Birmingham!!!!!!! I would love to see ths show! I was going to travel to New Orleans but since everything there has been canceled I don't have another oppurtunity to see it! Everywhere else is to far away. I hope everything is ok with Amy's voice and she rejoins the cast!! She was the main reson I was going to see it.
re: Seeing Joseph tonight!!!
 Jan 7 2006, 11:17:14 PM
thanks for the info
 Jan 7 2006, 01:54:09 PM
wow i was hoping she would have more than one song by herself.
 Jan 7 2006, 01:37:17 PM
wow thats 20 tracks! I am not very familiar with Joseph, but from the reviews i have been reading amy is on stage the majority of the show! how many of those songs does she sing in?
re: Joseph Cast Album
 Jan 5 2006, 11:37:03 PM
someone already posted the link but yeah they def recorded one! I loved amy adams on american idol and am still a big fan. But the article doesn't say anything about releasing it and that article is the only one that has even mentioned an album!! so i guess i will just have to wait until i go see the show in may to get a copy.
Joseph Cast Album
 Jan 5 2006, 01:22:21 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew when the new cd that the touring cast just recorded would be available and where I could get a copy? I read an article that said they were doing a signing at Barnes and Noble but i can't find the cd on there website. Will it be available any where other than at the show?
re: Saw the tour of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat today.....
 Dec 12 2005, 01:13:49 AM
No she is not the Amy from Junebug. She is from american idol.
re: Saw the tour of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat today.....
 Dec 11 2005, 01:40:59 PM
I am seeing the tour in feb hopefully!! I am so glad that Amy is getting great reviews!!
re: New Joseph Tour - Minneapolis
 Sep 15 2005, 09:17:50 AM
Thanks so much for the reviews!! I can't wait to go see the show.
re: Joseph Tour
 Sep 8 2005, 12:55:42 AM
why? just because she is off of American Idol? I personally like her and like her voice. I am fan of many broadway shows too but i never seen this show and everyone keeps saying how hard her role is. Is it a really difficult role or do you guys just think she isn't capable of doing it?
Joseph Tour
 Sep 7 2005, 12:23:34 PM
The national tour of Joseph opened the other day and i was wondering if anyone saw it? I was going to go see it and i wanted to know what it was like.
re: Prayers for London.
 Jul 7 2005, 03:22:50 PM
I send out my prayer for everyone in London too!! I hope that there are no more fatalities than have already been reported. I don't understand how people can have such a disreguard for human life!

Be sure and tell your family and friends how much you love them!

Tickets for Sale
 Jul 1 2005, 11:11:19 AM
I have 3 tickets to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in Raleigh, NC for sale!! The show is on Sat. July 9th at 2:00pm. My mom paid like $200 for them! They are really awesome seats. They are in the third row! If anyone is interested in buying them I will consider any amount you are willing to pay for them because there is no way that we can get a refund on them! Just pm me!!
re: I have a serious problem!!!
 Jul 1 2005, 12:09:24 AM
Well me and my friend are her fan!! I like lots of broadway shows i am just not a fan of Joseph!!! We were just going to see her in it!
 Jun 30 2005, 08:08:32 PM
YES YOU CAN HAVEW MY SEATS!!! My mom bought them online at ticketmaster and they will be at the will call office!! they are great seats! they are in the third row in section B!! they are super close to the stage!! If you want them just pm me!
 Jun 30 2005, 07:51:18 PM
OMG thats what i was afraid of!! My mom spent alot of money on buying us tickets and it is the wrong show!! Amy is in the touring Joseph with Patrick Cassidy!! I guess my mom got confused!!! I seriously hope she can get her money back because she is not going to drive that far and spend even more money on the wrong show!!
I have a serious problem!!!
 Jun 30 2005, 07:45:08 PM
My mother thought she would suprise me and buy me tickets to go see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!!! I am a big fan of american idol and Amy Adams was one of my favs and she bought me and a friend tickets to go see the play and she bought them for next weekend (7/9) and I looked in up online and it says it is a different Joseph!!!! Does anyone know for sure which one is going to be Raleigh, NC that weekend!!! I have a horrible feeling that my mom bought tickets to the wrong show!!
re: Amy Adams from American Idol as Narrator in Joseph Tour?
 Jun 28 2005, 12:24:35 AM
^I agree!!! Amy is a wonderful singer and entertainer!!! I am so excited to go see her in Joseph!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You