News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadwaygirl22

Broadwaygirl22 Profile Photo
Member Name: Broadwaygirl22
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hercules
 Mar 2 2007, 08:40:06 PM
I agree with the people who said earlier that Susan Egan should play Meg in a Broadway version of Hercules. Either her or Stephanie D'Abruzzo. For Hercules I don't know. I know a guy who could play young Hercules but I don't want to put his name for safety reasons obviously, but he can sing really, really well. He's around 17 years old. As for adult Hercules, I'm not sure who should play him. I'm thinking Kevin Sorbo, but I have no idea if he can sing lol. I think Nathan Lane would be a great Pa
re: DISNEY MUSICALS
 Jul 2 2006, 01:42:09 PM
The Lion King is my favorite Disney musical because of the music and interesting costumes. I heard The Lion King is going on tour again. If it is going on tour, I'll have to see it again.
re: Next Disney Musical
 Jun 21 2006, 08:01:40 PM
I would really like to see Mulan, Hercules, or Pocahontas on Broadway. High School Musical was good, but I don't think it should go on Broadway in my opinion. Kenny Ortega should put Newsies on Broadway instead!
re: Favorite Disney Production
 Jun 16 2006, 06:51:21 PM
The Lion King!!
re: Boston's theater district
 Feb 18 2006, 02:13:13 PM
Also in Quincy Market there's a restuarant/bar called Durgin Park. I've only been there once but the food's good.
re: If you could name your child after a character in a musical...
 Feb 14 2006, 08:04:08 PM
For a boy: Mark(Rent)

For a girl: Cosette(Les Mis)

re: Beauty and the Beast, and The Lion King
 Feb 14 2006, 07:58:37 PM
I love both of those shows! But The Lion King is my favorite out of the two. The music is beautiful, and the costumes are really cool lol. Beauty and the Beast is a good show too.
re: Spelling Bee or Wicked?
 Feb 14 2006, 07:54:00 PM
Even though I haven't seen either show, I've heard the music to both and Spelling Bee seems like a fun show. The music reminds me of Schoolhouse Rock in a way lol, which is also a stage show by the way.
re: saddest broadway moments
 Feb 14 2006, 07:50:18 PM
The Lion King and West Side Story made me cry. The music in The Lion King is so beautiful and the ending of West Side Story is sad so that's why lol.

re: Songs from Disney Channel 'High School Musical' Posted
 Jan 19 2006, 06:17:36 PM
I'm gonna watch High School Musical! I think it will be decent for a disney channel original movie. Some of the songs are okay. I like "Stick to the Status Quo" a lot. I'm also gonna watch this because Kenny Ortega directed it!
re: What would you think if Pocahontas was on Broadway?
 Dec 30 2005, 06:07:40 PM
Hercules would be interesting on Broadway. I'd like to see how Pegasus would be done.
re: Cast Recording(s)
 Dec 29 2005, 05:42:57 PM
For me,Rent, Avenue Q, The Lion King

re: Xmas Eve in the PIAZZA with David Burnham
 Dec 27 2005, 05:07:30 PM
I saw David Burnham in Tom Jones at NSMT! He was really great! and had a great singing voice. I hope he comes back to NSMT to do something else.
re: Lizzie Borden
 Dec 27 2005, 05:03:12 PM
A theatre near me did Lizzie Borden the musical either last year or the year before. Didn't get a chance to see it though. I heard it was good.
re: favorite musical/movie?
 Dec 22 2005, 08:00:10 PM
Newsies
Rent
West Side Story

re: what moment made you fall in love with theater?
 Dec 22 2005, 07:41:38 PM
It was probably when I went to nyc my freshman year of high school and the band, chorus, and drama kids went and saw Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King on Broadway. The Lion King was probably what really made me love theatre because the actors and directors put so much work into doing something they love to do. I thought the costumes were really cool too.
Random Thought
 Dec 16 2005, 05:51:01 PM
I didn't have a snow day today, but it was raining all day and during 3rd period, the lights flickered. Me and my friend hoped they would go off, but they didn't. Then I had a history test last period and I think that went okay. You guys who had the snow day are so lucky! lol.
Look Around
 Dec 14 2005, 09:30:34 PM
"Ok, for anyone who owns the Open House dvd... Did anyone else nearly fall out of their chair with laughter at the "alternate middle" sequence? Fantabulous in Japanese! ::dies::"

Haha. I saw that. It was friggen hilarious! Anthony was so funny when he was doing the monkey in a cage thing lol and "nobody wants a cooked child!" Funniest thing ever. The product placement segment was pretty good too and "How not to make a movie in 17 days".

re: Broadway Songs with 'Historical Significance'
 Dec 14 2005, 05:10:30 PM
Little Women the musical maybe? That has some Massachusetts history related things in it I think.
Lets face it...we are ALL sasstresses!!!!
 Dec 12 2005, 06:44:30 PM
I'm not in college so I don't have to take any finals yte, but I do have to study for a History test that I have on wednesday. Then in January midyear exams will be coming up, so for some classes that is a final, but others it's not.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You