News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JLTfan211

JLTfan211 Profile Photo
Member Name: JLTfan211
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: JLT & 'Sweet Charity'
 Aug 10 2005, 10:45:52 PM
I don't care in my opinion, what she's in, I just want her to be in something soon!
re: David Ayers...??
 Aug 10 2005, 10:41:50 PM
in my eyes, she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I went in January, when it was HAILING, and she signed everyone's playbills, took pictures, and even gave me and my friend a hug. :)
 Aug 10 2005, 09:42:38 PM
Jennifer is the best. I don't know about you guys, but I don't know anyone that, has fans that sleeps over the night to wait on the cancellation line, calls the police and makes sure they drive around every couple hours to make sure they're ok, and, when we were supposed to see her, she was gonna take us backstage, but she was sick, and SHE CALLED the company manager to call my house to tell us she wouldn't be there and we could do it another time...and she even came to the night show, and took
 Aug 10 2005, 09:21:18 PM
^ Shoshana once at the stage door, went BEHIND someone to go into the stage door...all I can say is Jennifer is the sweetest person I've ever met...which I'm sure most of you figured out by now.
 Aug 10 2005, 09:15:02 PM
^ sorry about that...
 Aug 10 2005, 09:02:26 PM
they mean that it's pretty sad that people at the stage door can wait for only SOME people in the cast, and they don't wait for everybody. No matter who it is, they're still in the show, and it's kinda rude to wait for only some people, and then leave.
re: Green bracelets worn by Rent cast in Bryant Park
 Aug 10 2005, 08:42:45 PM
that helps
 Aug 10 2005, 08:29:18 PM
I just hope she comes back on Broadway soon, in a good part like she was just in, I'm dying to see her again. I just sent a package to the Gershwin, so I hope she gets it soon.
 Aug 10 2005, 08:24:04 PM
haha that's cute. that reminds me once when Jennifer came out of the stage door, no one was there anymore and she said something like, "I love this!"
 Aug 10 2005, 08:21:42 PM
lol, and also, when I got backstage, he was really sweet...he signed my poster, "Thanks! xoxo David Ayers" and took a picture with me and my friend, so he really can't be MEAN...unless he's in a bad mood.
re: Green bracelets worn by Rent cast in Bryant Park
 Aug 10 2005, 08:18:54 PM
Well, I didn't even know they had green bracelets on, so proves what I know.
 Aug 10 2005, 08:18:03 PM
^ I don't think she was talking to you.
 Aug 10 2005, 08:09:31 PM
well, if ya wanna count her "new kids on the block dance" and her "chocolate cheese" dance.
 Aug 10 2005, 08:00:42 PM
that's true...both of what you said. I still think Norbert was the best...David is OK...I just think everyone loves him because they all think he's gorgeous.
re: starstruck
 Aug 10 2005, 07:59:40 PM
^ she said she ran into Anthony...but that's really cool! Glad ya had fun.
 Aug 10 2005, 07:58:33 PM
^ hahahahaha, that's like when everyone tells Shoshana..."Elphaba! Elphaba! Can you sign this?" Unless maybe he was in a rush, or just an ass that day...my friend was gonna be a loser and propose to him as a joke next week...I'm gonna laugh so hard if he's in a b*tchy mood.
 Aug 10 2005, 07:56:45 PM
and Jennifer was Ariel in Footloose, and Hope in Urinetown.
 Aug 10 2005, 07:54:08 PM
^ that's what I would think...
 Aug 10 2005, 07:51:20 PM
she would? I never saw it, but if she would be good for it, I hope she maybe thinks about it. I know she said in an interview that when she isn't singing or on Broadway, she misses it...hopefully, she'll come back soon.
 Aug 10 2005, 07:47:37 PM
I would have never expected him to say that...from when I've seen him, he was really nice, but I'm going again to Wicked next week, so I'll find out...I hope he isn't that b*tchy.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You