David Ayers...??

hyperchet Profile Photo
hyperchet
#0David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 7:44pm

Was SO rude @ the stagedoor last Wednesday night. He walked out the stage door, and he realized that NO ONE recognized him (there were 50 people atleast there) and when he did he said to the guard really loud "Yeah I'm trying to get out without anyone noticing me!". My mom was like he probably said that because no one was asking him for an autograph....

Is he always this rude?

"Needless to say the crew is well acquainted with my ass and that's ok because they are the coolest guys ever." - Idina Menzel

JLTfan211
#1re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 7:47pm

I would have never expected him to say that...from when I've seen him, he was really nice, but I'm going again to Wicked next week, so I'll find out...I hope he isn't that b*tchy.

Sarah2
#2re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 7:49pm

When I went to the show plenty of people were asking for autographs/pictures and he was very nice to everyone.

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#3re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 7:50pm

I'd assume out of 50 ppl someone would recognize him...

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

JLTfan211
#4re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 7:54pm

^ that's what I would think...

hyperchet Profile Photo
hyperchet
#5re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 7:54pm

I did, but being a male I didn't shout "OH MY GOD DAVID FREAKIN AYERS I LOVE YOU COME SIGN MY SHIRT".

lol.

"Needless to say the crew is well acquainted with my ass and that's ok because they are the coolest guys ever." - Idina Menzel

forget regret <3 Profile Photo
forget regret <3
#6re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 7:58pm

david ayers was wicked nice to everyone when i stagedoored.

"forget regret <3, I love your post.....you give me hope for the next generation!" -Elphaba

JLTfan211
#7re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 7:58pm

^ hahahahaha, that's like when everyone tells Shoshana..."Elphaba! Elphaba! Can you sign this?" Unless maybe he was in a rush, or just an ass that day...my friend was gonna be a loser and propose to him as a joke next week...I'm gonna laugh so hard if he's in a b*tchy mood.

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#8re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 7:59pm

Yeah it's just weird to me that out of all the truly obsessed Wicked fans, 50 didn't know who Fieyro was

Ah well I hear he's not very good anyway

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

PJ
#9re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:00pm

I've met him twice at the stage door. The first time he was very nice and accomodating. Then the second time, his girlfriend was with him, and they tried to sneak out quickly with no one noticing. However, that didn't work and he went to the end of the barricades and signed all the way up and took pictures. Angela looked annoyed and in a hurry, though. No one recognized her.

JLTfan211
#10re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:00pm

that's true...both of what you said. I still think Norbert was the best...David is OK...I just think everyone loves him because they all think he's gorgeous.

Born2cthelightsofbway Profile Photo
Born2cthelightsofbway
#11re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:04pm

In my opinion i don't think david is that gorgeous.

"You alone can make my song take flight, it's over now, the Music of the Night!!!!!"

ILUVWICKED722
#12re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:10pm

well i can tell you one thing. all that stuff about him sneaking out isn just when he is having a bad day. he came out with Michelle Federer and i totally knew it was him and he just walked away and everyone saw him it was so weird. but he was really good except his voice wasnt that great.

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#13re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:13pm

He is very nice.

Maybe you inhaled to much artificial smoke...?

ILUVWICKED722
#14re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:15pm

Ummm ok

ILUVWICKED722
#15re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:17pm

Just a question to Theanardier, when did you meet him i am just curious like i mean like after a show or have you worked with him and i dont doubt that he is nice it just would of been cool to have his autograph too

JLTfan211
#16re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:18pm

^ I don't think she was talking to you.

ILUVWICKED722
#17re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:19pm

oh ok sry my bad

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#18re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:21pm

Hum, that's strange. When I met him back in February he was very sweet. But I guess things have changed over the past six months.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

JLTfan211
#19re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:21pm

lol, and also, when I got backstage, he was really sweet...he signed my poster, "Thanks! xoxo David Ayers" and took a picture with me and my friend, so he really can't be MEAN...unless he's in a bad mood.

DefyingPopular
#20re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:22pm

Someone mentioned to me when he walked by, noone cares to venture near him, and when he passed the line, he pumped his fist in the air, cause he was happy no one stopped him. so i'd believe that.

i've met him before tho - he's a nice guy.

JLTfan211
#21re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:24pm

haha that's cute. that reminds me once when Jennifer came out of the stage door, no one was there anymore and she said something like, "I love this!"

sassypanz
#22re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:51pm

Thats kinda sad. All those storys.

ILUVWICKED722
#23re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 8:56pm

wat do u mean

JLTfan211
#24re: David Ayers...??
Posted: 8/10/05 at 9:02pm

they mean that it's pretty sad that people at the stage door can wait for only SOME people in the cast, and they don't wait for everybody. No matter who it is, they're still in the show, and it's kinda rude to wait for only some people, and then leave.

Videos