News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaybaby4966

bwaybaby4966 Profile Photo
Member Name: bwaybaby4966
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RENT blog update: Jesse answers questions.
 Jul 13 2005, 03:37:15 PM
LuvTheEmcee, you're hottttttttt
re: Swimming in the Shallows
 Jun 24 2005, 03:36:07 PM
Hey does anyone know the performance schedule? It was so good that I sort of want to go back and see the show again!
 Jun 24 2005, 11:37:48 AM
FakeBlue, is your icon Michael?!?!? If it is, you are too cool.
 Jun 24 2005, 10:36:21 AM
FakeBlue, these pictures are amazing! Thanks so much for posting them! I especially like the first one you posted!
re: Running time for Birdie Blue?
 Jun 23 2005, 04:49:45 PM
I think it's about 1 hr 20 minutes. I haven't seen it, but my friends who have say that the actors are brilliant! Can't wait for the reviews to come out tomorrow!
re: Funny and Unforgetable Ad-Libs
 Jun 23 2005, 10:25:43 AM
When I saw "Spamalot", Tim Curry was out so, when they were bringing up the guy from seat A101, the understudy turned to the audience member and said "You're not head of the Tim Curry Fan Club, are you?" It was really funny!
 Jun 22 2005, 11:38:56 AM
"Swimming in the Shallows" was so much fun! I saw it, and I thought the script was really witty and amusing. Plus, Logan Marshall-Green is SOOOO HOTTTTTT!!!!! So is Michael Arden. And I've heard that they sell student rush tickets for $10. I really recommend this show! :)
 Jun 21 2005, 11:43:31 AM
Speaking of Michael Arden, he is SO HOT!!!!! And I've heard he's going to be in an off-Broadway show soon (maybe Second Stage?)...has anyone heard anything about that?
 Jun 21 2005, 11:24:46 AM
When I saw "The Producers" with Matthew and Nathan, they were both cracking up for the longest time because something funny happened (I can't exactly remember what), and Nathan said something to the effect of "I want to go where they took Mariah" (because Mariah Carey had just been taken away to "relax" for a while). It was HILARIOUS!
re: Curb your Enthusiam
 Jun 21 2005, 11:21:08 AM
Actually, I HAD heard about that episode. My friend (who isn't too fond of Marissa ) told me about it and said that Marissa was actually really annoying. I'm not sure if I really want to see it now...
re: Curb your Enthusiam
 Jun 21 2005, 10:42:49 AM
DEFINITELY! Thanks for letting me know, PinkGurl!
re: Supporting/Lead
 Jun 21 2005, 10:26:56 AM
This is a LITTLE off-topic, but it sort of relates: I always feel bad for an understudy to a well-known lead because when they actually get a chance to perform, the audience is usually pretty upset because they've bought tickets to this show JUST to see that specific actor and then he's not there! That makes it so much harder for the understudy, who has to live up to the actor's standard without having a name for himself.

Did that make ANY sense?

re: Who's your fave Spelling Bee member?
 Jun 21 2005, 10:24:23 AM
Mitch is AWESOME!!!! The juice boxes were the funniest part of the show! Did anyone notice that he actually gave one to Al Sharpton at the Tonys? That was HILARIOUS!
re: Who Is your favorite Broadway star?
 Jun 20 2005, 05:33:56 PM
I have sooo many: Marissa Jaret Winokur (obviously--see my icon), Bernadette Peters, Matthew Broderick, Nathan Lane, Idina Menzel, Kristin Chenoweth, Norbert Leo Butz, etc.
re: What are you listening to right now?
 Jun 20 2005, 05:09:17 PM
"Big-Ass Rock" from "The Full Monty" is definitely underappreciated! That is one GOOD song!
re: Kerry Butler, Anika Larsen and Tyler Maynard in Miracle Brothers
 Jun 20 2005, 05:07:50 PM
Kerry was TERRIFIC in "Hairspray"! She was so cute! Too bad "Little Shop" wasn't so successful...
re: Matthew Morrison reads BWW
 Jun 20 2005, 05:06:48 PM
The other day, I was wandering around Lincoln Center just at the time when "Piazza" was getting out, so my friend and I decided to stop by and wait outside the stagedoor for Matthew. After a couple of minutes, we decided he wasn't going to come out (it was a Wednesday, so we didn't think he'd be leaving between the matinee and the evening show), so we turned around and THERE HE WAS!!!! It was SO EXCITING!!!! I froze up and couldn't even say anything to him--I probably looked so stupid as I walke
re: Favorite 'Father' role in a Broadway show...
 Jun 20 2005, 05:03:12 PM
Definitely Wilbur Turnblad! I think little old men are so cute!
re: What's Your Favorite Broadway Line?
 Jun 20 2005, 04:59:12 PM
I like the part in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" when Muriel is talking about how heavy her bags are and Andre says "Maybe it's time to leave your bags behind", and she says "My bags? No! They're Louis Vuitton!" :)
re: Anyone going to see Hairspray with Winoker
 Jun 20 2005, 04:53:34 PM
I looooove Marissa! I'm obsessed! I'm so glad she's coming back--of COURSE i'm going to see her!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You