News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for danny10086

danny10086 Profile Photo
Member Name: danny10086
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Once Upon A One More Time Cast Recording
 Mar 23 2024, 08:09:11 PM

Does anyone know anything around the status of the recording for this show?  Did it actually get recorded? Do we feel it will ever see the light of day?

Jay's ANYONE CAN WHISTLE recording is
 Oct 21 2020, 08:45:18 PM

Or just a little while after this was recorded there was a great production in London featuring Linzi Hateley as Fay Apple - she would have been divine!

Moulin Rouge - Melbourne 2021
 Jul 28 2019, 05:58:27 AM
https://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/musicals/after-hugely-successful-broadway-debut-moulin-rouge-musical-sets-australian-dates-20190726-p52ax7.html
Rock of Ages Preshow Announcement
 Jul 12 2019, 11:15:54 PM

I saw the Anniversary production two weeks ago and they've updated the David Coverdale speech.  Has anyone written it out or knows what it is ... there's a great line about Playbill selfies in it now!

National Theatre FOLLIES Cast Recording To Drop Tomorrow
 Jan 18 2019, 02:33:56 AM

Try searching Stephen Sondheim - it should come up.

WICKED 15TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT
 Jan 10 2019, 02:29:11 AM

Not sure that this is specifically concert related - but it could turn out to be ...

Amazon are advertising a 15th Anniversary edition to be released February 8.  Anyone know any more about this?

Love Never Dies Cast Recording
 Feb 20 2018, 02:32:15 AM

Has anyone found somewhere online that you can buy the version of the Australian Cast Recording that they are selling on the US Tour at the moment?

Original Broadway Rent Cast Photo
 Sep 19 2017, 10:35:20 PM

Ooo ... that looks a bit more like what I remember.  If you've got anything, please do share - thanks heaps!

Sep 19 2017, 01:01:57 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks for chiming in ... it's not the one I'm thinking of ... I could have sworn I saw a studio pic of them all in a mixture of denim and black ... maybe I saw it in a doco or something ... or maybe I'm dreaming.

Anyway - thanks for trying everyone, appreciate your efforts!

Sep 18 2017, 06:35:52 AM

I'm trying to track down a copy of a photo of the original cast of Rent that was taken around the opening / awards season, but they're in a studio dressed in denim and black.  Does anyone remember this a photo at all?  I've tried googling but to no avail.  Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.

Favorite Cast Recording of the 16/17 Season?
 Jun 29 2017, 06:46:57 AM

I know ... how good is this season for cast recordings.  I've been loving the strong and enjoyable scores!
- Dear Evan Hansen (has been played more times than any)

- Anastasia (I love Ahrens & Flaherty so much, their scores are always so enjoyable)

- Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812 (this, surprisingly, has grown on me a lot - Charming is so much fun)

- War Paint (how awesome to have Patti & Christine in one show, with a score playing to

2017 "Sunday in the Park" New Broadway Cast Recording
 Jun 27 2017, 06:11:26 AM

Any word on the cast recording release?

More SUNSET Film Rumors - Glenn Close To Play Norma Now?
 Dec 12 2011, 05:40:47 AM
I just hope they use the original set and costume design - they are spectacular!
Patti LuPone and Howard McGillin
 Aug 24 2011, 10:29:25 PM
I love the new recording but is Sutton trying to do a Patti impression because some of her vowel sounds are very pecuiliar, not like her singing on anything else I've heard her do? For those who've seen it ... is this a character thing?
Love Never Dies DVD release
 Aug 12 2011, 03:46:59 AM
It's been confirmed that the Australian production of LOVE NEVER DIES will be filmed for International release!

Cast Recordings - People In The Picture/Death Takes A Holiday?
 Jun 26 2011, 07:51:08 PM
Thanks heap! Exciting news!
Cast Recordings - People In The Picture/Death Takes A Holiday?
 Jun 26 2011, 05:49:44 AM
This season seems to have been a good one for getting cast recordings, does anyone know if there's any concrete evidence as to whether The People In the Picture or Death Takes A Holiday will get recorded. Both have great casts!!! Would love to hear all the new Maury Yeston stuff ...

'Favorite' or 'Definitive' rendition of 'Being Alive'
 Jun 23 2011, 07:30:42 PM
I've always loved Anthony Warlow's version from the On The Boards album. Original orchestrations and sung in full, minus the dialogue and. as always, impeccably sung.
The Music Of Andrew Lloyd Webber - Kennedy Center
 Dec 30 2008, 08:51:12 PM
Does anyone have the song list for this concert. Would love to know what everyone is singing.

Thanks in advance.

The Glorious Ones - Recording?
 Nov 25 2007, 05:25:18 PM
Does anyone know if there are plans to record the current production of THE GLORIOUS ONES?

Cheers

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You