News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for teos

Member Name: teos
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS Broadway Previews
 Feb 22 2024, 11:41:11 AM

How does the in-person lottery usually work? It's the first time I've seen this.

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME at the Marquis Begins May 2023
 Dec 2 2022, 09:33:35 AM

TaffyDavenport said: "You can see the price range without the code. It's $79-$270 during the week, $89-$320 on the weekends,"

The average ticket seems to be around $170/180... I don't know what they smoke but I want some!

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Pre-Broadway Tryout - Previews & Reviews
 Dec 2 2022, 09:26:59 AM

It's coming to the Marquis in May 2023! Tickets go on sale December 5th, but it looks like there are already some presales.

I prefer this poster to the previous one...

r/Broadway - Once Upon A One More Time announcement

NOTRE DAME DE PARIS in New York
 Jul 15 2022, 04:55:13 PM

matty159 said: "What was the running time? It isn’t listed anywhere. Just want to know for making plans after!"

I left the theater around 10:15 pm... if that helps! I would see 2h/2h15.

NOTRE DAME DE PARIS in New York
 Jul 15 2022, 11:23:23 AM

I aw it on the opening night!

I'm French and I had never seen the show (obviously, I've heard "Belle" and "Le Temps des Cathedrales" a thousand times since 1998). I loved the show: I don't know if it's because of the nostalgia of seeing something so cult, or if it's because the show is really good, but I had a great time.

The songs are so beautiful! For the staging, I liked it : sure, it's very different from what we see on Broadway, t

Music Man Rush Line.
 Mar 25 2022, 08:26:16 PM

Row N, and just a single ticket. There was a couple behind me in the "rush" line, and they were Row M.

THE MUSIC MAN Previews
 Mar 25 2022, 04:30:31 PM

I saw the show on Wednesday and at one point Marian pushes Harold away vigorously. Harold wiggled a bit and I wondered if she had pushed him too hard because Hugh and Sutton were laughing their asses off...

Music Man Rush Line.
 Mar 25 2022, 04:26:35 PM

I rushed on Wednesday. I was there at 7am (10-ish people in front of me) and got a ticket at the orchestra center for the matinee show. That was easier than I thought!

Pamela Anderson To Make Broadway Debut In CHICAGO
 Mar 24 2022, 09:02:09 AM

I've never seen Chicago, so this is the perfect opportunity! Do we know her schedule? I want to go on a Tuesday or Thursday. Are they usually in every show?

MJ: the musical - Reviews
 Feb 2 2022, 06:38:45 AM

The thing is... even if we forget the accusations: the show remains extremely poor in terms of creativity...

Yes, they dance and sing. Oh, great! That's basically the idea behind a musical! The stage is empty 90% of the show, the story doesn't tell anything and it doesn't even portray MJ as a strong person: he looks like a victim all along (his father, the media, etc.), and he's addicted to drugs. I think it's crazy that even the fans think it's great when t

MJ: the musical - Reviews
 Feb 1 2022, 09:39:03 PM

I was surprised by all the positive reviews from the audience in the last few weeks, maybe the medias will highlight what's wrong with this show: the lack of depth, emotion and empathy. On the other hand, it's clear that the cast is really excellent!

MJ Preview
 Jan 12 2022, 07:48:32 AM

I saw the show and didn't like it...

I thought it was boring and lazy: the story is not interesting at all, the staging is not impressive (I mean, it's MJ!), and the choice of songs is super conventional.

The only good thing is the cast and the energy. But that's not enough for me.

DIANA: THE MUSICAL Closing on December 19th
 Dec 10 2021, 07:47:45 PM

When was the last time a show closed that quickly?!

MJ Previews
 Dec 6 2021, 06:59:59 PM

There is a picture of the stage on MJ's FB page. It looks nice.

Peut être une image de 4 personnes, personnes debout et intérieur

SIX - Preview Thread
 Dec 1 2021, 07:45:15 AM

I saw the show yesterday and I think we had the entire original cast (there was nothing specified in the theater). We won the lottery and had seats in a box on the side - so clear view on the queens (we couldn't see the drummer).

After seeing the show, I don't really understand the buzz around it: I didn't really like it. I think the concept is good, but everything is cheap: the stage, the costumes, the music arrangements... I wasn't excepting this for a Broadway sh

Dec 1 2021, 07:34:12 AM

Cool review! Thanks! Are the arrangements of the songs very different from Britney's versions?

Nov 30 2021, 04:41:39 PM

I don't really like the idea behind the show but I must admit that the songs are well chosen! They are doing If I'm Dancing 🥰

Once Upon A One More Time in DC? Front Row Seats
 Nov 19 2021, 03:42:55 PM

Reading the article, I understand that there is nothing genuine in this project: the worst part being the producer - who totally unfazed by what happened to Britney - saying "Hopefully, there will be a lot of profits for everybody". 

I feel like there's not even someone who really loves Britney behind it... It's sad when you create an entire musical with someone else's songs.

Moulin Rouge pre-sale code
 May 17 2021, 10:21:33 AM

The code CANCANCAN also works!

Ticketmaster Hamilton Special Offer Code?
 May 11 2021, 03:56:15 PM

I wasn't excepting such a success - tickets seem to sell out very quickly for the first dates. I ended up buying a ticket for November because I guess prices won't go down...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You