News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bryce Hansen

Member Name: Bryce Hansen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Uplifting
 Oct 15 2021, 02:24:09 PM

Looking for  a show to round out our New York trip the week after Christmas. Something joyful, uplifting... You know... Something that will be happy? Is that too much to ask during these times? Either way I have Tix for Moulin Rouge and Hadestown (yes I know it's a tragedy). We've seen Wicked, The Lion King, and Mormon on Tour so I think I'd prefer to catch something new. 

My thoughts were Waitress (I know little to nothing about this show) or Dear Evan Hansen

Persephone Alternate begins 2 Perfs/week
 Oct 9 2021, 09:34:18 AM

ACL2006 said: "Lana Gordon is amazing! Would love to see her in this once we know her schedule."

Do they usually announce those sorts of things? 

The lottery and the restricted view for Moulin Rouge
 Oct 7 2021, 10:39:54 AM

suicidalmickeymouse said: "I’d definitely pick the up close one. Not the same at all but I just sat P 13–15 and so much happens on the far right aisle plus you’ll have an amazing view of that little stage bump out. H orch hands down!!"

Did you like your seats in row P? There are seats right next to yours (P17 and 19) that are also in the lower price range. 

P17 (left)

The lottery and the restricted view for Moulin Rouge
 Oct 7 2021, 10:33:42 AM

saxpower said: "Bryce Hansen said: "Considering Moulin Rouge tickets in December:

Restricted view Orchestra H 15-17 or back of mez? Same price of $99. The seat is right next to a non restricted view seat so not sure how bad they could be.

Looked it up online and the seat looks like fun. Just not sure if Id miss too much.

"A view from my seat" has a picture of the view from H-17- linkbelow.

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/114703/Al+Hirschfeld+Theatre/section-Orchestra+L/row-H/seat-17/
"

Yeah I saw that which is why I am so tempted to scoop those up. But I can tell you'd miss some on the near side of the stage. I guess what I'm wondering is how MUCH would I miss with these partial view seats? They look so close and so much fun. And I'll be vacationing in NYC so I don't want to rely on lottery, I'd rather choose my seats now. 

Seating view for Al Hirschfeld Theatre Section Orchestra L Row H Seat 17

Back row or restricted view for Moulin Rouge
 Oct 6 2021, 07:20:51 PM
Considering Moulin Rouge tickets in December:

Restricted view Orchestra H 15-17 or back of mez? Same price of $99. The seat is right next to a non restricted view seat so not sure how bad they could be.

Looked it up online and the seat looks like fun. Just not sure if Id miss too much.

Hadestown on a very thin Budget
 Oct 6 2021, 06:30:50 PM

We are coming in the week between Xmas and New Year so I'm guessing we won't be seeing many discounts. Ha. But I'll keep looking just in case. Thanks. 

Oct 6 2021, 06:28:21 PM

Thanks. I'm sort of leaning that way already since the seats seem to be good throughout the mezzanine. Hard to know unless you have been there before. 

Oct 6 2021, 07:51:01 AM

Hey all... So my wife and I are headed to NYC for the very first time and we want to see a couple of shows. I already have my Dear Evan Hansen Tickets, but am stumped on Hadestown. We are traveling in and our budget is thin so Extreme seating is about the best we can do:

Back Corner of the Mez for $99 Row H Extreme side Left or Right
Row C of the Mez for $139 Extreme Left or Right available. 
Row G Orchestra Extreme Right for about $159 Left or Right available
<

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You