News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for grazyyy

Member Name: grazyyy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Christmas on Broadway
 Dec 17 2023, 08:43:12 AM

We will be in NYC from Dec 24-29, we were hoping to squeeze in 2 affordable shows during those days. I have TDF and have been checking in on it but they don't have any shows available for those dates. I'm starting to worry since they have some dates in January posted, does that mean there won't be any more December dates for those shows? I'm wondering if our chances would be better doing rush or is there some other way of getting affordable seats for shows those days? Or have

NPR Tiny Desk
 Apr 28 2022, 10:25:22 PM

Jagged Little Pill

Come From Away

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Off-Broadway - Previews
 Nov 10 2021, 02:53:10 PM

I thought the show was flawed but overall very good and enjoyable, though I do have quite a soft spot for cheesy stories so I may be biased. The story is pretty loose but the music and acting more than make up for it. The ending is very disney channel appreciate your life and love each other, which isn't for everyone. I don't see it transferring to Broadway, at least in its current iteration, and in the off chance it did Kimberly didn't feel like a diva tony win for me.

I w

Regina Comet
 Nov 10 2021, 02:41:27 PM

I thought the show was cute and a fun night out. It was clearly a passion project for the people involved, which definitely added a layer to the enjoyment.

I would be raging if they at the last minute asked me to exchange my ticket. As has been said, it's an interesting concept but very poorly thought out.

Baby Off-Broadway (Off-Off?)
 Nov 10 2021, 02:38:27 PM

Saw it last night and thought it was great. It's  an extremely up-close and personal production because of the location, you have to be ok with being so near the actors and potentially having them make eye contact in full light to enjoy the show. I am completely unfamiliar with the original, but of all the shows I've seen since the reopening I thought this was one of the most inventive and original ones.

Waitress Casting
 Nov 9 2021, 05:52:12 PM

jlindsey865 said: "Has anyone on this board seen Jennifer Nettles in the role? I haven’t read of a ton re: her performance as Jenna."

I saw her and she was absolutely amazing. Played the hell out of the role, I could not have asked for anything else. The only other Jenna I've seen live has been Kat Macphee and they were two completely different characters. Jennifer and Erich were also an amazing pairing, they had great chemistry and you matter to me was hea

Trevor:The Musical
 Nov 9 2021, 05:48:04 PM

I saw it and thought it was good. The story is very generic but the show is well acted and all the actors are clearly talented. The second act was hard to get through for me, emotionally. Knowing what the Trevor project is and what it does, I knew what was coming, so the whole first act I was anxious about when it would happen because it felt almost too cutesy and feel-good. The second act hit hard, people all around me were crying and there was a man in the first row openly sobbing. The tens

Broadway Discounts
 Oct 7 2021, 01:45:14 AM

does anyone have a code for phantom?

mrs doubtfire seat recommendations
 Oct 6 2021, 03:41:32 PM

We're going to Mrs Doubtfire in December and I was wondering if orchestra far right or far left is better views for the staging. Would anyone be able to provide insight?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You